Silent Hill Lost Memories DVD For Sale - Sealed & New

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Silent Hill Lost Memories DVD For Sale - Sealed & New

Post by Vixx »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LOST-MEMORIES-ART ... 20afe3c759

I'm not selling it so I accept no responsibility, but figured I'd share in case someone has been looking for it.

Listing states it's not a fake/reproduction.

Bloody pricey though. :/
V xx

© 2003-2024 Vixx. The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of silenthillforum.com. Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited. No, I can't believe this place is still up and running, either.
Xev
Historical Society Historian

Post by Xev »

Is that the average price? I'd love to have that but thats like $325 - goodness!
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

I bought mine when it first came out, so I don't have a comparator. It's pretty rare, though, and rarer still to find a legit copy still sealed. That said? That's a hell of a lot of money. :/ Seems a bit expensive to me!
V xx

© 2003-2024 Vixx. The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of silenthillforum.com. Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited. No, I can't believe this place is still up and running, either.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

I sold my open copy for $125 several years ago.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
SilentScreamer92
Just Passing Through

Post by SilentScreamer92 »

awww:( as much as i'd love to buy that im broke, and even if i wasn't i couldn't afford that DX but that would be a lovely addition to anyone's silent hill collection
simeonalo
Historical Society Historian

Post by simeonalo »

Way overpriced. I just printed out the whole thing on glossy photo paper from that one website, and punched holes for a ring binder-type plastic wire to fit through. Makes it look real professional.
emFox
Just Passing Through

Post by emFox »

And... bought!

As for whether it's overpriced or not -- I could download a ROM of a rare SNES game and play it for free, but the real value's in the item itself and how much someone is willing to pay for it.
Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

emFox wrote:And... bought!

As for whether it's overpriced or not -- I could download a ROM of a rare SNES game and play it for free, but the real value's in the item itself and how much someone is willing to pay for it.
I agree, I've seen people pay a lot more (in the thousands) for sealed/unopened items like the Chrono Trigger or Earthbound.
My Websites!
Image Image Image
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

emFox wrote:And... bought!

Oh, yay! So glad a SHHFer got it. :)
V xx

emFox
Just Passing Through

Post by emFox »

I know that opening it would lower its value, but I'd like to.

Nah, I'll let it sit around. Maybe it'll be worth more than the 250 or so I paid for it.