SILENT HILL POSTERS!

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

Feral206
Just Passing Through

Post by Feral206 »

Does anyone know where I can buy a Homecoming poster? I already checked ebay and Amazon.
minamihill
Just Passing Through

Post by minamihill »

Feral206 wrote:Does anyone know where I can buy a Homecoming poster? I already checked ebay and Amazon.

Looking for the same poster :cry:
eddy223
Just Passing Through

Post by eddy223 »

The Adversary wrote:That one's pretty awesome.

I found three of the SH3 fold-out posters and my giant SH3 promotional box (never been unfolded). If anyone's interested, let me know.
hey Adversary,
i know im way late but whats the giant promotional sh3 box? do you still have it?! :o
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

It's . . . a giant replication of the U.S. box. I'd guess it's 12 x 18 x 3". And yes, I do still have it.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Great Knife*
Just Passing Through

Post by Great Knife* »

I have here two rare, promotional, official SH2 double-side Posters.
Помни, что нет тюрьмы страшнее, чем в голове. (В.Цой)
Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

Ooo very nice Great Knife!!! Where were you able to find these? On ebay?
My Websites!
Image Image Image
Great Knife*
Just Passing Through

Post by Great Knife* »

Ooo very nice Great Knife!!!

Thank you, Whitney! (:
Where were you able to find these? On ebay?
No, I accidentally saw them at a flea market. It was just luck. :D
Помни, что нет тюрьмы страшнее, чем в голове. (В.Цой)
AnastasisXD
Hope House Careworker

Re: SILENT HILL POSTERS!

Post by AnastasisXD »

Does anyone has the Silent Hill 3 Heather Cloth Scroll? I would like to see how it looks like apart from the standar pictures of it on ebay.
minamihill
Just Passing Through

Post by minamihill »

scroll
Last edited by minamihill on 18 May 2016, edited 1 time in total.
minamihill
Just Passing Through

Post by minamihill »

NEW POSTER:

The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

I have a few of these if anyone is interested in buying.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
AnastasisXD
Hope House Careworker

Post by AnastasisXD »

The Adversary wrote:Image
I have a few of these if anyone is interested in buying.
Two questions:
How much and do you ship in Europe?
Probably interested.
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

I should have known better that the Pyramid Head SH2 Japanese poster minamihill posted wasn't something he owned (as he posted it in the "Silent Hill Collection" thread). I'm the idiot here for falling for that. Again.
Last edited by Ratiocinator on 30 Jul 2012, edited 1 time in total.
minamihill
Just Passing Through

Post by minamihill »

thin
Last edited by minamihill on 18 May 2016, edited 1 time in total.
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

The reason you have been called out from Anders, myself and maybe others is because of the way you conduct business or the lack thereof.

I can't speak for Anders, and besides, he's already done so, but I will publicly address this for others to know:

First, there were no rules. I offered a trade. That poster for a double-sided SH4 poster, SH4 E3 bag and SH4 Promotional DVD. Thank you for at least acknowledging that it was a generous trade on my behalf.

You never refused my offer. You never said you weren't interested. You cock-teased and led me on for a potential trade/sale for months, Rojas, months. Five times out of ten you'd say, "Let me think about it. Okay?" The other times you simply wouldn't respond.

This is a problem in its own right. If you aren't interested then simply say so. But no, you decide to drag this on for the ultimate sake of who knows what.

But let's put that aside for a second: You do not own the Pyramid Head poster. Why you would keep telling me you'd think about my offer for trade when you never had it in the first place is beyond me. You realize how messed up that is, yes? I'd find humor if you'd follow up on that question.

When you first posted a picture of that poster, in the "Silent Hill Collection" thread that is about sharing your items, you wrote, "YES! IS NOT A MISSING! ANOTHER ITEM." With those two points at hand, you can surely see why one would think you own it.

I've learned to accept the way you do business at this point. Finding images of those posters elsewhere didn't upset me. Far from it, actually. I was laughing out loud thinking, "Yeah. That's totally Rojas." Laughing because you did the same for SHHF user Great Knife* by taking images of his posters, not giving credit, and associating it with a post that vaguely seems like you're the owner of them. (Thankfully he contacted me saying he was the owner of those posters/images.)

But me addressing this in this thread was warranted and as such I've done so.

Oh, and you're right, it is my problem. I was a complete idiot for falling for you shenanigans again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
Anders
Just Passing Through

Post by Anders »

minamihill wrote: Anders: Remember when i was selling SH4 PREMIUM DISC,You wanted to buy at the price you want($60 usd?). How is possible that you are selling SH1 US DEMO for only $105 usd?
I respect your bussiness idea,but you must learn to respect another bussiness ideas.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Why are you dragging me into this? And what does the price of my demo have to do with anything of this?

Whatever you sell your stuff for is none of my concern. If you are selling, anyone can make you offers. You can accept or decline the offers. No problem there.

It's just that we had agreed on a price for two items, the SH2 promo DVD and one other item I can't remember what was. Then I never heard back from you. Fine, people can change their mind. Nobody are forcing you to sell your stuff. I would have appreciated if you had told me, though!

And then I hear you did more or less the same with Ratio. That's just... pointless?

And I originally paid more for the SH1 demo, on eBay.
[url=http://www.crimson-ceremony.net/lostreleases/]Lost Releases[/url]
Diego_Reynoso
Just Passing Through

Post by Diego_Reynoso »

So, this guy, David Rojas a.k.a. minamill doesn't just tease and fool around in my country (Mexico)?

I know that it's too late to warn you people but DON'T MAKE ANY KIND OF BUSSINES WITH HIM... He's a thieve.

I wish i could've readed all of this when he offered me that SH4 Limited US OST, unfortunately he ROBBED my money with the full extend of the word, and when i asked him to return my money he just kept saying that my account number was wrong, i never saw him again online on my MSN contact list...

So be VERY careful with him, also, i really doubt he owns all the stuff he says he owns...
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

Diego_Reynoso wrote:So, this guy, David Rojas a.k.a. minamill doesn't just tease and fool around in my country (Mexico)?

I know that it's too late to warn you people but DON'T MAKE ANY KIND OF BUSSINES WITH HIM... He's a thieve.

I wish i could've readed all of this when he offered me that SH4 Limited US OST, unfortunately he ROBBED my money with the full extend of the word, and when i asked him to return my money he just kept saying that my account number was wrong, i never saw him again online on my MSN contact list...

So be VERY careful with him, also, i really doubt he owns all the stuff he says he owns...
I'm terribly sorry to hear this, Diego. How did you send him the payment? If you used PayPal you may be able to get your money back. I can't guarantee it but PayPal helps with investigating fraud.

I know this doesn't mean much but know you aren't alone. Here's hoping the New Year will be good for you.

I suppose I should also mention that Rojas made a new account on eBay (can't remember the name) a while back and had some SH items on sale. The thing is, however, was that he made it seem like he was living in Japan based on his eBay profile. My only guess as to why he did this was to make people think high prices for someone selling from Japan was justifiable. Oh, and Anders, I remember under his "Japan" eBay account he had the SH2 Promo DVD at a "Buy it Now" of around $190. I mention this because he called you out for the price you were asking for your disc. All that seems very shady and wrong to me.
Last edited by Ratiocinator on 01 Jan 2011, edited 3 times in total.
Diego_Reynoso
Just Passing Through

Post by Diego_Reynoso »

Yeah well, it was like this, he contacted me through YouTube because i have a video of my collection there, so, i added him to my MSN contacts, then he fooled me saying that he had selled an Art of Silent Hill DVD on Mercado Libre (the Mexican equivalent for eBay) and that he also had some other rare items on sale in eBay, then he offered me the OST, for about $35.00 USD and there goes the stupid me, trusting in someone i barely know, i mean it was also my fault...

Unfortunately i made a bank account deposit, it was an outside operation (i mean, no eBay, PayPal or Mercado Libre involved) a few days later he says that he had already sent me the OST... Well, it's been like a year or so and i'm still waiting for it... And like i said, when i asked him to return my money he insisted that my account number was wrong, then he dissappeared...

So again, BE CAREFUL GUYS...

And thank you so much for your wishes! :) Happy new year to you too!
Anders
Just Passing Through

Post by Anders »

Ratiocinator wrote:Oh, and Anders, I remember under his "Japan" eBay account he had the SH2 Promo DVD at a "Buy it Now" of around $190. I mention this because he called you out for the price you were asking for your disc. All that seems very shady and wrong to me.
Haha yeah that's right, it was shortly after that we agreed on doing bizniz. I talked the SH2 promo DVD down a little bit. The price was still high, but considering its rarity I didn't mind too much.

But yeah, Mr Rojas, it's nobody's business what anyone want for their stuff, but if you're going to call anyone out on high prices, make sure you don't do it yourself! I remember you paid about $20 for that DVD, haha!
[url=http://www.crimson-ceremony.net/lostreleases/]Lost Releases[/url]