Least Favorite OST Tracks

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

Joseph
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Re: Least Favorite OST Tracks

Post by Joseph »

Revelations of the Past wrote: Silent Hill 4 -Traversing the portals of reality, Fever Chill, The Suicidal Clock Chime
Seriously? :| It's one of my favorites. I thought it brought up several extremely rare feelings of loneliness and eeriness... or maybe it's just me.
http://twitter.com/quieterworlds
Forget it, Jake. This is Chinatown.
Mumbler
Just Passing Through

Post by Mumbler »

Oh, yuck. I just heard SH3's Hometown for the first time in a while, I forgot how much it sucks. I only like one song that the creepy vocalist sings, that's Cradle of Forest (and it STILL sounds creepy with him singing it, jeez).
Sam Pilgrim
Just Passing Through

Post by Sam Pilgrim »

Mumbler wrote:Oh, yuck. I just heard SH3's Hometown for the first time in a while, I forgot how much it sucks. I only like one song that the creepy vocalist sings, that's Cradle of Forest (and it STILL sounds creepy with him singing it, jeez).
I hated that song, when I finished Silent Hill 3, I heard Hometown (just before Romersa starts to sing) and think to myself: "Wow, the Silent Hill's theme".. but then, Romersa starts to sing and I was like "oh, no, you didn't!!!!"... be he did :(
So, yeah, it's my least favorite track.
The secret of fifty-two is that the multiverse still exists
Droo

Post by Droo »

Hometown - SH3
Angel's Thanatos - SH2
The Sacred Line - Homecoming
"Oh yeah, I've been here before
I can see it with eyes closed
Shadows that look like blood
Dead as far as the mind goes
Fear that comes from my head
Lives in the mirror"
Uyrikeustek
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Uyrikeustek »

Gotta say the Reverse Will, That scared me the first time I heard it cause it was just like BAM BAM all of a sudden.
Angel's Thanatos as well. It was repetitive and didn't seem to fit with the rest of the OST
Prayer from SH3 cause the moaning gets on my nerves
Prisonic Fairytale
Noone Love you
That's about it.
"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." ~ Christopher Hitchens R.I.P.
SHF
Historical Society Historian

Post by SHF »

theme of alex was horrible.
[img]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee419/silentfog/signature.jpg[/img]
Doctor Eggnog
Subway Guard

Post by Doctor Eggnog »

I only own the SH3, SH4, and SHOrigins soundtracks.

I hated Hometown when it showed up in the end credits, and still don't enjoy it there, but I like listening to it on my PSP. I was listening to it when I beat Final Fantasy V for the first time.

And for Silent Hill 2 I don't much love the harsher ending themes, didn't fit to me.

Now for just the tracks I generally just liked less-

Silent Hill 3: I want love (I love the opening beat, but...), Uneternal Sleep (like in game, not on cd), Innocent Moon (feels like there should have been more), Material Heart (just don't listen to it often), Letter From the Lost Days (I used to love it) Yeah, I really like this soundtrack and am at least okay with most of the tracks, but I don't like how they put the voices into it.

Silent Hill 4: The Suicidal Clock Chime, Your Rain, Drops of Shame, Fever Chill, Resting Comfortably, Pulsating Ambience, Into the Depths of Self Discovery. I kinda just didn't like the general mood of this soundtrack. Not a whole lot really stands out to me. Also I think that Waiting For You is so bad it's good.

Silent Hill Origins: Not Tomorrow 3, Monster Daddy, Acid Horse, Raw Power, A Million Miles, Behind the Wall of Sleep, Drowning, Murder Song S. I actually liked this soundtrack better than SH4, the general feel of it was good, these just didn't stand out as well. I'm actually listening to the soundtrack to help me pick.
Socially Awkward Penguin is my hero.
Mumbler
Just Passing Through

Post by Mumbler »

Sam Pilgrim wrote:
Mumbler wrote:Oh, yuck. I just heard SH3's Hometown for the first time in a while, I forgot how much it sucks. I only like one song that the creepy vocalist sings, that's Cradle of Forest (and it STILL sounds creepy with him singing it, jeez).
I hated that song, when I finished Silent Hill 3, I heard Hometown (just before Romersa starts to sing) and think to myself: "Wow, the Silent Hill's theme".. but then, Romersa starts to sing and I was like "oh, no, you didn't!!!!"... be he did :(
So, yeah, it's my least favorite track.
Seriously. Like I kinda get what they were trying to do with it, but REALLY? It was awful. They defiled it.