New SILENT HILL comic coming...!

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

Ulrike Meinhof
Just Passing Through

Re: New SILENT HILL comic coming...!

Post by Ulrike Meinhof »

Hi Steph, good to see you again. :D

I always thought you were probably the first artist at IDW to take Silent Hill seriously and I remember being very impressed with your 'camera angles' and sober colouring. What are you up to these days? Is there the possibility of more Silent Hill material being commissioned? I always like the unused covers at the back of the TBP of Sinner's Reward. I'm sure the Robbie one would have sold in droves, but maybe it was slightly misleading for the title.
DistantJ
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by DistantJ »

Got my comic book store to stock it for me. Can't wait!! I loved Sinner's Reward, it was such a cool new twist on Silent Hill - it's like it was western, but GOOD western, unlike Homecoming (which I did like, but not in the same way) which is more 'Hollywood' western. I really liked the characters and the tone of it, and I can't wait to see more of this, and now a game in a similar vein!!

Hey guys, remember we all put together questions and interviewed a guy at Climax? Don't you think it'd be cool if we could do something like this with Tom?
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
stamb
Just Passing Through

Post by stamb »

well, thanks again for the nice comments about Sinner's Reward (don't mean to spam the new comic topic)
No matter what my future on the comic book is, I'll try to post some fan art here some time soon.
I have to say that I can't wait to read Tom new story too (and the art looks great).