James Ghost SH4 Promo Tee (Replica)

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

Silent Evil
Cafe5to2 Waitress

James Ghost SH4 Promo Tee (Replica)

Post by Silent Evil »

Greetings!

Well it's taken awhile, but I've finally acquired one of these tees! It was posted a couple months ago on Zazzle, but I needed to purchase it myself first to be sure that it would work. I did it earlier in the year only to have my order promptly cancelled and the shirt removed from the site. :?

Didn't want that to happen to any other folks, but now that I can confirm a successful purchase order...........here is the link:

James Ghost (Silent Hill 4: The Room) Tee

Image Image

If you are the least bit interested, I urge you to please place an order! :)
Follow me on: deviantART | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Guy-onthe-Couch
Just Passing Through

Post by Guy-onthe-Couch »

Very nice! I've been trying to find one of these for awhile now, such a great design. I bought the red-squared sh2 save point shirt and also a ceiling cat one from zazzle, the shirts i got were hanes tagless 6.1 100% cotton, pretty comfortable though the images are printed with that rubbery feeling stuff, so it splits apart after so long, not a deal breaker though imo still good quality shirts.
Kerrigan
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Kerrigan »

ZA RUUMU.

I've always wanted one. Now do I get it as a baseball tee or a tank top? Hmmm.
Renegade_Angel
Cafe5to2 Waitress
Location: Heaven... but it's located in the middle of Australia... XD

Post by Renegade_Angel »

Oh, yeah... it's a pity that we don't have T-shirts like them in Australia... not much Silent Hill merchandise stuff around, but yeah... I'd buy one, if I do ever have the money. ^.^

Renegade Angel.
"We built this City on Sausage Rolls~!" Don't ask who sang that, it's supposed to be private XD
Silent Evil
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Silent Evil »

Guy-onthe-Couch wrote:I bought the red-squared sh2 save point shirt and also a ceiling cat one from zazzle, the shirts i got were hanes tagless 6.1 100% cotton, pretty comfortable though the images are printed with that rubbery feeling stuff, so it splits apart after so long, not a deal breaker though imo still good quality shirts.
I really like that SH2 red square shirt too! Something about the title written in Japanese has always appealed to me on a visual level, it's genius the way he used it like that.

Got mine in the mail yesterday, Friday afternoon and yet I just placed the order on Monday night/early Tuesday morning with the cheapest shipping option - fast delivery time! I got TWO actually, one the standard Basic tee to keep for display and a Value tee to actually wear.

There's not much difference from what I can tell, the Basic tee is a bit thicker and probably won't wear out as quick as the Value one. The design seems to be printed directly onto the cotton surface and not that rubbery stuff. Perhaps they changed their printing process since you last bought from them...
Kerrigan wrote:ZA RUUMU.
Heh, yeah I had to find a way to avoid any affiliation to the SILENT HILL property by name and figured that just writing the title in Romaji was the best way to do it. I actually DID put the normal English title logo on the back when I first submitted it, and can only assume that and the fact that I had it written all over the description was the reason they axed it. No such mistake this time.

I imagine they're schmucks, they won't be able to read Japanese. ;)
Kerrigan wrote:Now do I get it as a baseball tee or a tank top? Hmmm.
You really do get a lot more options with this than you would just having the original authentic promo tee................which I do own, but dare not ever wear!

Guess I can also port the design over to other merchandise material - mugs, mousepads, postcards, etc. Will most likely be submitting an inverse "white graphic on black" tee design very soon as well.

EDIT: Get 20% off your purchase if you order today(Sunday) by entering the special promo code PRICEREVELIO.
Follow me on: deviantART | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube