Silent hill drawing block book on sale!!!!

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

au3lio
Just Passing Through

Silent hill drawing block book on sale!!!!

Post by au3lio »

Hello people who live in silent hill forum. I found the book drawing block on http://www.mercadolibre.com from mexico(site like ebay), and there is the drawing block book!!!!!. The seller has more items of silent hill

please check this.....
[links removed]

Mod edit - seems a little too much like an advertisement given this is your first post. Sorry.

Is very rare to find all together, i want all!!!!!!!!!!!!

see you later and thanks!!
Diego_Reynoso
Just Passing Through

Re: Silent hill drawing block book on sale!!!!

Post by Diego_Reynoso »

Hi there au3lio:

I guess you're Mexican, i'm Mexican too but i'm going to write in English so everybody else can understand. Those items you mention are being selled by a member of Mercado Libre who lives in my city (Guadalajara), he got those from http://www.rinkya.com site which almost everyone in the forum knows about :P, so they're really expensiver than they were in Rinkya.

I saw that Drawing Block and also the two Japanese Silent Hill: Original Soundtracks that he owns (the opened one and the factory sealed one) in Rinkya when they were there for auction, in Rinkya they were around the following:

Drawing Block $300.00 USD
SH: OST Opened $150.00 USD
SH: OST Sealed $300.00 USD

He's trying to sell them with about $150.00 USD of raise in each item, i mean, it's fine, there's nothing wrong (IMO) in trying to make some business with them, but at least for me they're WAY too expensive. I tried to trade my PS3 for a copy of that SH: OST with another user of Mercado Libre and member of the forum (minamihill) but in the end he refused to do it...

You should try Rinkya! There are some very RARE items there from time to time.

Saludos paisano! :)
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

Diego, as I've told you previously I'm saving all my remaining SH items in case I can use them for trade for the final SH2 items I'm looking for. Anyway, if and when I can find those last SH2 items and if I still have my copy of the SH OST you're looking for, I will sell it to you for cheaper. (Note my OST's are opened but in excellent condition.)

I'm not trying to get your hopes up in case I must trade it, but you seem like a nice person and I like helping out other fans when possible. I believe in good deeds and karma. When the time comes and I still have it I will let you know. As for others interested in other items: Same story, if and when I finally get those elusive last SH2 items.
Diego_Reynoso
Just Passing Through

Post by Diego_Reynoso »

^ Thank you SO VERY MUCH Ratiocinator! I do believe in good deeds and karma too! I really appreciate your willing to help, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Speaking of OST's, i've recently bought an SH1 European OST, it's been the most expensive thing i have bought, it was around $180.00 USD! :| But now i have all the European ones! Now comes the hard part, the wait...

I'm also waiting for a SH3 Limited OST that the user Silent Hell traded for my 2 posters (SH: H and SH: SM) but daaaamn the mail it's slow these days...