Never end never end never end 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Not tomorrow 2 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
[I'll tell you with a reply] 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: I want some scary music

Missing since: 05 Apr 2010
Notes left: 22
I'm wanting to start on a SH-related project, which will eventually end up on YouTube.

I've decided to use You're Not Here for the main audio, because of the break in the middle.
("Tonight".......[break].......[music fades back in])
About half way through the video, I want the scenery to go all dark and bloody-rusted grimy-tile freaky schick!
When that happens, I want the music to change as well. But I want the music to be just right, because most of these other guys have never played the games.

Right now I'm stuck between Never end never end never end and Not tomorrow 2.
(I'm also open to other suggestions)

SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber
 Post subject: Re: I want some scary music

Missing since: 10 May 2006
Notes left: 4656
Last seen at: My Slinky! My cuddly little pet Slinky! *sobs*
Just a suggestion: don't discount SH remixes and original/inspired music, like you'll find here. Some of this stuff is better than the OST.

Back off, man- I'm a grad student. I'll fuck anyone up for a letter of recommendation. You got a letter of recommendation on you? Man, I'll cutchoo! You hand that shit over, I ain't playin' witchoo! Oh god, oh shit, I didn't mean it! You gotta staunch the bleeding! Man, I ain't goin' to prison again for this shit! Oh god! Oh god, no! Scatter!

Historical Society Historian

Missing since: 31 Jan 2004
Notes left: 3772
What kind of project are you working on, exactly? Are you actually creating something on your own, from scratch? Or just stitching scenes from the games together?

If you're actually making something original, I suggest you make your own music. Really, it's not too difficult to make spooky noisy SH-type ambient music.

SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Missing since: 10 May 2006
Notes left: 4656
Last seen at: My Slinky! My cuddly little pet Slinky! *sobs*
Heh- grate a pair of rusty pipes together on a 4/4 time with weird pauses and a little distortion and that'll do ya.

Back off, man- I'm a grad student. I'll fuck anyone up for a letter of recommendation. You got a letter of recommendation on you? Man, I'll cutchoo! You hand that shit over, I ain't playin' witchoo! Oh god, oh shit, I didn't mean it! You gotta staunch the bleeding! Man, I ain't goin' to prison again for this shit! Oh god! Oh god, no! Scatter!

Historical Society Historian

Missing since: 05 Jul 2010
Notes left: 3270
Last seen at: Kentucky
[quote="Siaye]I've decided to use You're Not Here for the main audio, because of the break in the middle.
("Tonight".......[break].......[music fades back in])[/quote]

Off topic: Sorry to be nit picky, but the lyrics are, 'Til now...' If where I'm thinking you're stating is correct. Just sayin'.

Anyway, there hasn't been a reply in a while, but...I would suggest perhaps: "Until Death", "Devil's Lyric", "Don't Cry", or "My Heaven",all from the Silent Hill 1 OST. Silent Hill 1, in my opinion, had the freakiest music. Just throwing those out there.