Rarity of SH collectibles?

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

Alizer
Just Passing Through

Rarity of SH collectibles?

Post by Alizer »

Hi guys. I was wondering if there was a page where I could see all the silent hill merchandise but ordered by rarity, like a SH collectible database.
Something like this: http://diesnake.com/main.php?g2_itemId=1809
I'd like to know which items are rarer than others (for example, I know Art of SH is rarer than Lost Memories, but I have no idea of the rarity of strategy guides, some posters and there are even some shirts I don't know if they were actually produced D: )
thanks in advance :D
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Re: Rarity of SH collectibles?

Post by Ratiocinator »

For now there's no site like that but possibly that'll change in the future.

In the meantime, feel free to ask your concerns of particular items here and we'll try our best to help/inform you. :)
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

If only someone could produce a site that listed all the silent hill collectibles ... a database of them, if you will ... hmmm ...
V xx

© 2003-2024 Vixx. The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of silenthillforum.com. Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited. No, I can't believe this place is still up and running, either.
Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

Yes if only....
My Websites!
Image Image Image
Alizer
Just Passing Through

Post by Alizer »

Hi, sorry for taking too long to post here again but I had forgotten I had made this thread :S
I found this page some time ago which I think was made by ratiocinator: [link removed]
Is this project still alive? Because it would be awesome to finish that database :D
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

Sorry, but I've removed the link; it's supposed to be Ratiocinator's secret project, so let's leave it to him to decide when to share the link ...
V xx

© 2003-2024 Vixx. The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of silenthillforum.com. Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited. No, I can't believe this place is still up and running, either.
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

Heh, that project is on a very big hiatus. It's completely finished from the design-side but now needs to be completely re-written so that it can function with user-input/database communication.

I can't do that; my good friend Joe does. However, I can't ask him to script it unless I know I have enough free time to design him a site in return (fair is fair, baby). So until that free time comes, it's standing still in the water.

Oh, by the way, how did you find a link to that place? Well, I guess PM me the response as like Vixx said, it's far from ready to be seen by the public.
Alizer
Just Passing Through

Post by Alizer »

oops, sorry for posting the link before questioning. I already PM'dratocinator about how i found the page