THE SUPER MEGA HAPPY LET'S PLAY THREAD! (minimum 50+ posts)

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

fudgestix

THE SUPER MEGA HAPPY LET'S PLAY THREAD! (minimum 50+ posts)

Post by fudgestix »

We seem to get a few people wanting to share their Silent Hill Let's Plays. so we've decided to create a dedicated thread for people to post theirs!

Rules:
-You MUST have 50+ posts in order to post your own Let's Play. This is to ensure that people contribute to the forum as a whole and aren't just here to advertise!

-If your Let's Play is the last in the thread you cannot post another. You must wait until someone else has shared their own before updating.

-You can share Let's Plays that you enjoy but didn't create. However, you must make sure that due credit is given and the above rules still apply.

Happy Posting!
THE RULES! [click me and learn]
"I think I'd prefer a sword over a penis anyday." - Wigeke
Mxpn - Restless Night (bandcamp)
Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Re: THE SUPER MEGA HAPPY LET'S PLAY THREAD! (minimum 50+ pos

Post by Whitney »

I started a Silent Hill Let's Play :D

I had so much fun making my Deadly Premonition deep dive that I was eager to try my hand at making some more let’s plays and was inspired to make a new dedicated Youtube channel. To start things off I just had to go with the game that’s not only a long time favorite of mine but was also the game that cemented my love for the survival horror genre all those years ago.

During this Let’s Play I will discuss the game’s development, show all the endings/weapons/items, and all the cool movie/music/literary easter eggs scattered around town as well!

I hope you guys enjoy and please let me know what you think :D

My Websites!
Image Image Image