Silent Hill world map

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

Deafnproud
Just Passing Through

Silent Hill world map

Post by Deafnproud »

Hello!

So one of my (perhaps sad) hobby is building stuff in Minecraft and Im currently building SH, Im about 1/3 finished on Old Silent Hill, it is such a long and hard work to get it finished, anyway, so Ive got the maps for most of SHs, except for SH4, I understand Ashfield is miles miles miles away from SH but if Im right, Wish House should be located near Tuluca Lake? And from little Walter's diary, Water Prison world isnt far from Wish House, so why arent they both on the World Map of SH?

If anyone have got custom SH map that have Ashfield and/or Wish House location I would really appreciate it!

Ive built Midwich Elementary school, most of the shops, all road and path work in Old SH, and 2 bridges to Central SH and river just started. Im building hundreds of houses, pain in the butt haha.
phantomess
Moderator & Cult Member
Moderator & Cult Member

Re: Silent Hill world map

Post by phantomess »

^That's pretty damn awesome! If I played Minecraft I would totally want to explore that.
I'm afraid I can't be of much help with the map issue.
Deafnproud
Just Passing Through

Re: Silent Hill world map

Post by Deafnproud »

Thanks! Im almost done with Old Silent Hill but on Xbox 1 version and theres no fog or anything to make it creepy so I made it like it was alive before it became a ghost town lol.

Ive played SH3 (but stopped before actually getting to SH) and SH4, so I havent explore the SH towns so relying on the maps so many of the buildings could be wrong but it look awesome and lively so Ill take that lol.