Konamistyle.com

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

godspiel
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Konamistyle.com

Post by godspiel »

Konamistyle.com appears to have finally reopened. That James statue isn't available much to my dismay, infact, the SH section is rather lacking. You can buy the PSP experience though, or SH2 on PC for 5 bucks.
[img]http://tcforums.com/public/perm/gdsplBNR.gif[/img]
[color=darkblue][i]Whenever I smell asphalt, I think of Maureen.[/i][/color]
the man in the planet
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by the man in the planet »

i've been keeping watch in there the past few days to see if anything SH-related pops up. can't say i'll give a heads up until i've got mine paid for :shock: kidding. pretty sad on konami's part that they don't have any SH games in the stores in the US to coincide with the movie. don't you think once people realise it's a game, they'll want to play and where are they gonna get the games? and what about merchandise? bad, Konami. bad! :cry:
[img]http://www.rubbersquare.com/flipsig.jpg[/img]
lordset
Just Passing Through

Re: Konamistyle.com

Post by lordset »

godspiel wrote:Konamistyle.com appears to have finally reopened. That James statue isn't available much to my dismay, infact, the SH section is rather lacking. You can buy the PSP experience though, or SH2 on PC for 5 bucks.
The konami statue is all out of print and never to be returned. Ironicly I bought the last one from konamistyle.se
tfobttcfftf
28/m/nazareth
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by 28/m/nazareth »

the man in the planet wrote:i've been keeping watch in there the past few days to see if anything SH-related pops up. can't say i'll give a heads up until i've got mine paid for :shock: kidding. pretty sad on konami's part that they don't have any SH games in the stores in the US to coincide with the movie. don't you think once people realise it's a game, they'll want to play and where are they gonna get the games? and what about merchandise? bad, Konami. bad! :cry:
We're gonna get people going "OMG DID YPU LIEK PALY THAT SILENT HILL GAME THAT WAS BASED OFF THE MOVIE?!!!1"
Risk Racism: Putting all the yellow pieces on Asia