Requests for Pictures and more

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

Scarlet
Historical Society Historian

Post by Scarlet »

Sent you the Heather picture by email.
Savral
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Savral »

going to ask a second time since no one has seemed to found it yet.

The Bogeyman ending where all 3 pyramid heads are standing in a line would make a great wallpaper as well.

Today when I was playing Silent Hill 5 and I walked out of that one room and you see the Other Church with the red sky for the first time I thought to myself "Boy.. that would make a great wallpaper."

So what I am asking is for a first person view of the other church with the red sky background near the end of the game in a high resolution if possible.

Please and thank you.
S!ssyboY
Just Passing Through

Wallpaper??

Post by S!ssyboY »

Does anyone know where i can find this wallpaper (without the PC DVD and other logo's) ? :?
"You must try to remember me, and your true self as well."
PrescitedEntity
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by PrescitedEntity »

Does anyone have a screencap of Bachman Road, specifically of the convenience store? A reference would be great for something I'm doing...
[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j304/PrescitedEntity/sigLinger.jpg[/img]
SAQOA
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by SAQOA »

Dont suppose anyone has screenshots of the holy pictures Alex finds in Silent Hill homecoming do they? The one concerning the man, woman, and tree.

Thankyou
Time is a skill, thats why you have to make the best moments last. Allow me to start by kicking you in the throat while masterbating to the sound of your own extinction.
nur_ein_tier
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by nur_ein_tier »

GrievousGarland wrote:Ahh... there aren't any pictures from SH1 in there. T_T
I uploaded 412 screenshots from sh1 here, more coming soon, probably.
aj4x94 wrote:Whoa, I've never seen these before! Is the bottom picture the "Prisoner's last taste of Freedom" portrait?
http://circleofdestruction.net/silenthi ... prison.jpg

There is the whole texture rip, the rest of the SH2 texture rips are here. Some of the textures aren't even visible in-game, like parts of the director's office.
ImageImage
Camhacks & stuff: SH1 | SH2 | SH3 | SH4 | SHSM | FaceBook | YouTube
cautsu
Just Passing Through

Post by cautsu »

as great as the site and folder are, does anyone have some good Walter References from 4? I can find a big official image and a couple screen caps, and I gotta say, they aren't incredibly helpful. If anyone could provide some, if they have any, I would really appreciate it.
Savral
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Savral »

I would like to ask if anyone could get me high quality shots of the following pics. I pulled these off of youtube but they don't do it any justice.

PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:

This one as well

SH3girl32
Gravedigger

Post by SH3girl32 »

I was wondering anyone could find pic of Henry and Eileen during the cut scene with Joseph. When they are both looking up and next to eachother. I took a pic of it with my phone, but it wasn't the greatest and I can't find pics of it online. If not, is there some site I can go to to get it? Thank you!
Kenji

Post by Kenji »

Hey, I'm trying to create a Heather t-shirt ('cuz I missed the boat on the official one). It's more or less a prototype, so it probably won't look that inspired, but I wanted to give it a shot, anyway.

Who knows, maybe I'll make other, more inspired prints in the future?

Anyway, they contacted me and told me that they want an image of 120ppi or higher, the image I used being only 96ppi. So, if anyone knows where I can find a (naturally) 120ppi version of this picture, I'd be very happy:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s135 ... ather2.jpg
SilentMadness
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by SilentMadness »

I resized the image to 120ppi on photoshop. Were they talking about the resolution?

I put it in spoiler so it wouldn't take up space.
hope this helps :)
"It doesn't matter if you're smart, dumb, ugly, pretty...IT'S ALL THE SAME ONCE YOU'RE DEAD!"--Eddie Dombrowski
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
words to live by
Kenji

Post by Kenji »

Yeah, this is more of a resolution thing, so I think resizing it probably won't cut it.

I'll send it in, anyway, though. Thanks. :)

If worst comes to worst, I'll just reduce the image's size... it doesn't need to take up the whole shirt, after all.
SilentMadness
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by SilentMadness »

^Then I got it right. When I add in more resolution, the size does change automatically since your putting in more pixels. Well, good luck with it and send pictures of the finished product! :wink:
"It doesn't matter if you're smart, dumb, ugly, pretty...IT'S ALL THE SAME ONCE YOU'RE DEAD!"--Eddie Dombrowski
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
words to live by
singlung
Just Passing Through

Post by singlung »

Hello dear silent hillians, I´m looking for a picture of pyramid head where it looks like he`s sitting with his sword and you only see like half of his body. It`s basiclly just red and black and it`s the "new" ph design as in the movie/homecoming. I had this picture om my ps3 but that thing crashed and now i`m living without my favourite picture :(
Hope anyone can help....

Update: I found out it was the japanese cover of homecoming but it was big and without any text and logos.... so anyone?
og2203

Post by og2203 »

Anyone got a high resolution version of the cover of the the PAL PC/PS2 versions of Silent Hill 3? Specifically, I'm very interested in a high resolution version of the cover of the European OST of SH3, namely this:

Last edited by og2203 on 31 Aug 2009, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMadness
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by SilentMadness »

^Would you want it with the ps2 logo at the top or do you want me to crop it so only the picture shows?
words to live by
og2203

Post by og2203 »

Only the picture, thanks.
SilentMadness
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by SilentMadness »

There you go. Hope it looks okay :)
words to live by
og2203

Post by og2203 »

Thank you so much! Much appreciated.
Bowl Cat XL
Just Passing Through
Location: Otherworld boiler room, slipping through those frustrating bars

Post by Bowl Cat XL »

I have been searching for a good silent hill wallpaper or theme, but I cannot find any that focus on the industrial overtones seen in the otherworld of (most) of the games. Almost all of the themes I do find are for silent hill homecoming, or the movie, or focus upon a character such as pyramid head, or heather, james, harry, etc. If anyone knows where I could find one, then help would be greatly appreciated. I posted this in Indian Runner, and was linked to this thread. If the resolution could be 1366 by 768 pixels and of decent quality, that would help me a lot. I am also willing to give SH Cash to the person who creates it. 50 SH Cash for creating/finding a low quality wallpaper, 100 SH Cash for a medium quality wallpaper, and 200 SH Cash for a high quality one. 50 SH Cash will be added onto your total if the resolution is 1366 by 768 pixels, and an additional 50 SH Cash if you can make it the otherworld from Silent Hill 3. I will deliver the SH Cash in 1 week, or when I aquire enough SH Cash to pay you. Thanks in advance.
Mechanical tender love
Plug in socket wonder drug
Electric action animal grind
Thudthudthud clocks the time