Requests for Pictures and more

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

RedTestament
Just Passing Through

Post by RedTestament »

I'm looking for the radio from. I noticed the item pic on the first page, I might use that. I'm looking to make an icon IGN and was hoping to find a good pic of the radio. Something bigger than that pic. I've used Yahoo and Google, but the pics are so small.
It's a shame that stupidity isn't painful
georgiadawg1014 on IGN
Figurine
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Figurine »

RedTestament wrote:I'm looking for the radio from. I noticed the item pic on the first page, I might use that. I'm looking to make an icon IGN and was hoping to find a good pic of the radio. Something bigger than that pic. I've used Yahoo and Google, but the pics are so small.
Silent Hill 1

Silent Hill 2

Silent Hill 3

NOTE: These are the tiny pictures you found on yahoo and google, but i used fax viewer and print screen along with paint to make them bigger as i did with the beam saber earlier on.
RedTestament
Just Passing Through

Post by RedTestament »

Thanks! :D
It's a shame that stupidity isn't painful
georgiadawg1014 on IGN
Dream_Demon
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Dream_Demon »

Figurine wrote:
Q wrote:I'd love pictures of Stanley Coleman in Brookhaven. I mean the Gurney, the diaries, the dolls...
I co-own the Stanley/Heather fanlisting and I need more images for codes. Thank you in advance.
Go here , there are pictures and notes, to make the pictures bigger, just save them, open with fax viewer, zoom in, print screen and copy paste in paint, similar to what i did with the light saber earlier.

But please, if you're gonna do that, give them credit, link them to your site or something? :(
That site was nice and all, but now matter how hard I tried I couldn't see what was written. I need clear shots of Stanley's Diarys. I'm writing them out in my own to replicate them. So it would be helpful to find very clear photos.

Thank you. =]
The Lost Carol
Cafe5to2 Waitress
Location: Artaud Theater (Can't be at the hotel all the time, you know...)

Post by The Lost Carol »

Well, since there's now a thread...

Does anyone have any pictures of the music box player from 2? Not the Music Boxes themselves (the Cinderella, Snow White, and Little Mermaid Music Boxes,) but the actual player that James puts them in to slove that puzzle. I've tried looking for a picture of it, with no success. I would really appreciate a good picture; I've been wanting one for a sig or an avatar for awhile, but just gave up on it...
I run, 'til the silence splits me open,
I run, and it puts me underground,
But there's no regret, and no roads left to run...
~Linkin Park, No Roads Left

[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3026/2896396386_6d2d92733b.jpg[/img]
Figurine
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Figurine »

The Lost Carol wrote:Does anyone have any pictures of the music box player from 2?
All i could find.

EDIT: opps... then this one, and that one, and this one over here.
The Lost Carol
Cafe5to2 Waitress
Location: Artaud Theater (Can't be at the hotel all the time, you know...)

Post by The Lost Carol »

Huh. Thought ZOG didn't have any pics of it. I must be blind. Thanks Figurine. You got: SHCash!
I run, 'til the silence splits me open,
I run, and it puts me underground,
But there's no regret, and no roads left to run...
~Linkin Park, No Roads Left

[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3026/2896396386_6d2d92733b.jpg[/img]
lain of the wired
Historical Society Historian
Location: Is this not Eorzea? Where the hell was that exit...?

Post by lain of the wired »

Can someone isolate the symbols I mentioned on Vatilel's head and arms? The circular symbol on his arms is the mark of Metatron, of that I'm sure, but the writing around them I'm still trying to decipher. I'm now convinced that the writing is all in Chinese, but the coloration, blurring and dirt on him make it difficult to know what is a brush stroke and what is dirt... can someone photochop these and isolate the writing at all? Um, I'll pay you. How does 100SH sound for a decent job?

ImageImageImage
You'll be missed. You were missed. I am missing you.
Figurine
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Figurine »

I have paint shop, i'm not that good though. : / I might figure it out more, i'll see if i can add more to this post as time goes on, not expecting a pay out.

EDIT: Lol, i'm getting worse

I'm not even gonna struggle with the other one, but i noticed that his arms lookthe same in some screenshots and they remind me of heathers seal or paintings on the wall.

OH! And so not to double post, a subject change....

put_here_2_feel_joy Was looking for this.
lain of the wired
Historical Society Historian
Location: Is this not Eorzea? Where the hell was that exit...?

Post by lain of the wired »

Thank you, Figurine!! It's the mark of Metatron, and as I said somewhere else in the thread, it's kinda like a brand on Valtiel to show who he's working for, so to speak. (It's been better explained elsewhere... annotated version here). I'm trying to figure out what it says under and around the symbol. So far, it's looking like the first symbols together on his head sould be from "protector," but...
Here's at least 50 for getting 'em big enough to read a little better. Thanks again!
You'll be missed. You were missed. I am missing you.
Anonymous

Picture of Walter

Post by Anonymous »

Damn, does anyone know where I can get an image of the picture of Walter that's in Henry's room? Y'know the haunting part? I want it baaad. XD
Iliveinsilenthill
Just Passing Through

Post by Iliveinsilenthill »

Anyone have a Large Image of the Halo of the Sun From SH4 or Drawing?
Yana
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by Yana »

[url=http://iampaddy.com/spell/]Learn To Fucking Spell[/url]
Iliveinsilenthill
Just Passing Through

Post by Iliveinsilenthill »

OMG THANX!!!
xmooglex
Just Passing Through

Post by xmooglex »

Yeah, i also need that pic of the dead Walter in henrys room. You know the one behind the wall... with the long hair... on the cross...all dead. That'd be great.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

xmooglex wrote:Yeah, i also need that pic of the dead Walter in henrys room. You know the one behind the wall... with the long hair... on the cross...all dead. That'd be great.
That's...not Walter. That's Josheph, he was the man who lived in room 302 before Henry. But, gimme one sec, I think I have that picture...
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Here, is this what your looking for, xmooglex?

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i165/ ... pc_600.jpg
Yana
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by Yana »

Yashy wrote:
That's...not Walter. That's Josheph, he was the man who lived in room 302 before Henry. But, gimme one sec, I think I have that picture...
That is Walter. Joseph is the guy who
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
comes down from the ceiling in Room 302 of the past.
[url=http://iampaddy.com/spell/]Learn To Fucking Spell[/url]
xmooglex
Just Passing Through

Post by xmooglex »

Thank you very much Yashy, thats exactly what i wanted!
Thanks!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Your welcome xmooglex!

Oh, I guess I should becareful of what I read then, huh, nuggetmilf? :wink: