SH5 EGM SCANS new pics and info plus Alex's face!

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

crucifix
Historical Society Historian

Post by crucifix »

my only real complaint is that it's for the PS3; i'm really hoping they'll make a PS2 version.

the monsters aren't perfect (none of them are as awful as that purple thing from origins was), and the "movie-borrowing" is unappealing, sure. but you really can't judge the whole thing from just a few short video clips and screenshots, can you? i don't see the point in being so negative about it until you get the chance to play it.
no longer active. thanks for the memories.
Burning Man
Historical Society Historian

Post by Burning Man »

rusted wrote:A guy post this in his blog, i don't know if someone posted here but here we go, is about a tv show called Supernatural (or something like it..) and he blames Konami for stealing the image of the actor appearing in that show
"Stealing" an image of an actor isn't particularly new. Cameron Diaz was referenced when creating Lisa Garland, Brad Pitt was referenced when creating Walter Sullivan, and so on. As long as the original model doesn't feel that so and so character portrays him in any sort of negative way, I think it's fine. Fair usage, and all that.
© 2003-2022 Burning Man.
The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of www.silenthillforum.com.
Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited.