PSM3 "Preview"

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

Numb Body01
Historical Society Historian

PSM3 "Preview"

Post by Numb Body01 »

Music created by the fans, for the fans. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Vol. 1 | Vol. 2 | Vol. 3
KLGChaos
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by KLGChaos »

Yeah, I saw that. I'm not really sure how they can make a judgment while the game is obviously so early in development. They probably know next to nothing of the story, the atmosphere or the gameplay and are basing their assumptions off a few screenshots and some word of mouth.

Not a good way to objectively preview something.
I'm offended by political correctness.
Numb Body01
Historical Society Historian

Post by Numb Body01 »

Agreed, I still want to see the scans though.
Music created by the fans, for the fans. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Vol. 1 | Vol. 2 | Vol. 3
swedish
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by swedish »

Looks like another case of people bawwwing as soon as they hear that The Collective is developing the game.

If only they actually looked at SHV objectively, they'd realize that while SHV isn't totally original, it's not really lacking in fresh content either. Which pretty much sums up the successors of the Silent Hill franchise in general. In fact, I'm more jaded that The Collective isn't taking initiative to bring a truly original storyline and ideas. A protagonist looking for a missing relative? The chief supporting character a female? Done before. Hopefully, a protagonist with a military background will make the story much more interesting.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/6124/maiwaifuit1.jpg[/img][/url]
ZombieLADY
Just Passing Through

Post by ZombieLADY »

swedish wrote:Looks like another case of people bawwwing as soon as they hear that The Collective is developing the game.

I agree. I wish they could just wait untill the game comes out :roll:

But I do confess, that I am also alittle worried that American developers are making it. I think most of us are. But that doesn't mean I won't give them a chance. I think they can do it!! ^^
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o176/RazzyRabit/SHavatars.gif[/img]
Chrism~
Hope House Careworker

Post by Chrism~ »

I haven't played the game so I can't tell, but Andy Kelly at least said something that I can agree on.
“The developers say the game’s going to be more like Silent Hill 2, failing to completely understand that the SH series is so consistently interesting because of its plethora of new ideas and obscure concepts.”
I'm a bit worried now.
King Crimson
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by King Crimson »

just because its going to be the same consept doesnt mean its going to be the exact same story. it will probly introduce another insane lovable character with more problems then the last.
Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon.