New SH5 Article - Official Playstation Mag

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

phantomess
Moderator & Cult Member
Moderator & Cult Member

Post by phantomess »

Well, a good amount of stuff in the article was new to me, but I haven't been keeping as up-to-date as I'd like. Not as much time to browse forums nowadays. The monster with the man and woman fused together is just... really interesting. I'd love to see it in action.
A couple of little things made me frown, but on the whole, I'm very happy with this "new" info. I'm excited to discover more images, characters, and other details... Grrr. You know, it sucks getting info so far ahead of the game's release... because now I'm so anxious to play the game. Yet, I can't help but check up on the news every now and then.
Silent Fantasy
Historical Society Historian

Post by Silent Fantasy »

the new stuff I read (only 2 time I have ever looked for info since first hearing about SHV) actually cought my interest.I might actually try and get a PS3 now.No time soon though,sadly. :?
WARNING: Some Parts of Reality May Seem Violent or Cruel.
game_over
Hope House Careworker

Post by game_over »

Nurces and...BOOBIEZ!!!!1!!!1!1
Doo-glas
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Doo-glas »

OPM is dead in the U.S
JOHNNYBEGOOD
Just Passing Through

Post by JOHNNYBEGOOD »

Hm...no more camera angles, if you noticed.
[size=167]ಠ_ಠ[/size]
monmashq
Just Passing Through

Post by monmashq »

You know that guy-thing sitting in the shadows behind the Operating Table :shock: :shock: I R Scared of Him!
[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/monmashq/shhforumssig.jpg[/img]

It begins with a breath a kid killing his pets to Just sitting in debt when I’m feeling a wreck
Amazonagent
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by Amazonagent »

Doo-glas wrote:OPM is dead in the U.S
Actually it's coing back in Nov/Dec. the magazine PSM is turing into the new OPM for the US. There was an article about it on Joystiq a week or two ago about it. :) Hopefully they'll have some SH5 news when they officially re-launch.
Doo-glas
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Doo-glas »

Amazonagent wrote:
Doo-glas wrote:OPM is dead in the U.S
Actually it's coing back in Nov/Dec. the magazine PSM is turing into the new OPM for the US. There was an article about it on Joystiq a week or two ago about it. :) Hopefully they'll have some SH5 news when they officially re-launch.
really!? :shock:

is it just going to be PSM with "Official" added to it or will it have the same setup as OPM did?

all Wiki says is
But recently it was announced the magazine would start again in late November under a new publisher Future US [1]