NEW Pyramidhead Picture

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

TheRedOne

Post by TheRedOne »

Nasta wrote:xD GOOD JOB HIDING THERE, ALEX. HE'LL NEVER NOTICE YOU THERE.

v_v;;
Well, he could pull a James and hide in the nearest closet, but I doubt there will be a magazine clip in there like last time. :roll:
Shoot The Sky
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Shoot The Sky »

Basing a character off of a character that was based on a character
Wow... I just got a brain fart
Eww, his skin is icky looking I liked the skin from the movie, it was still sexy. This just looks like slugs crawling in his veins
If you dont mind me asking, are you gay for Pyramid Head? Couldnt help but notice your a male.

As for the topic, Im getting really agrivated with this. Its like they keep taking all this shit from the movie :? Like are they that fucking dull they cant come up with their own graphics and ideas?
Valksta
Just Passing Through

Post by Valksta »

The new pyramid looks great! but it would be nice if DH came up with something original, I mean PH was the manifestation of Jame's issues right?(punishment etc.). It doesn't do it for me story wise. Pyramid head represented how fucked up James really was lol. The things DH does for the fans.. sigh* :roll:
I am Jack's smirking revenge...I am Jack's complete lack of surprise...
I am Jack's wasted life... I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection..I am Jack's broken heart.
Ark Skyheart
Just Passing Through

Post by Ark Skyheart »

looks interesting, hope there is a button press chase ......and a gore fest if ufail to get away, kinda like the chainsaw beheading in RE4
ARGH i keep losing "the game" if you know what the game is you just lost it!

[img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/arkskyheart/arksig.jpg[/img]
TheRedOne

Post by TheRedOne »

I'm hoping that was intended to be a joke, a sick resident evil-inspired joke. :shock:
Ark Skyheart
Just Passing Through

Post by Ark Skyheart »

lmao DUH, still seeing your character getting physical damage would be neat
ARGH i keep losing "the game" if you know what the game is you just lost it!

[img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/arkskyheart/arksig.jpg[/img]
TheRedOne

Post by TheRedOne »

Thank God! :D
Video Gamer
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by Video Gamer »

Unfortunately earlier today I heard someone say the exact same thing...except he wasn't joking....
David01
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by David01 »

I personally do not see anything wrong with bringing back PH. Just as long as they give a good reason for it in the game.. which I'm sure they will. I mean I'm sure that DH wouldn't be so stupid as to bring back a character like PH, without good reason for doing it of course.

Konami would've pulled the plug on this game if it was crap I'm sure. So lets all just relax and sit back.

And I agree, seeing the physical damage that you take actually visible to the naked eye is a great idea. And it adds to the horror of the game already, I like the idea personally.
The only way for evil to continue, is for good men to do nothing!!!!
Architect Eyes
Just Passing Through

Post by Architect Eyes »

David01 wrote:I personally do not see anything wrong with bringing back PH. Just as long as they give a good reason for it in the game.. which I'm sure they will. I mean I'm sure that DH wouldn't be so stupid as to bring back a character like PH, without good reason for doing it of course.

Konami would've pulled the plug on this game if it was crap I'm sure. So lets all just relax and sit back.
I kind of agree, but they are really only putting him back in because he's so fucking popular.

Of course, I don't feel like I can argue any point without people accusing me of not loving the series or being completely obtuse to everything. I feel like I'm not allowed to have an opinion on the matter since everyone tends to gang up on me for not loving PH (hate PH = hate SH).

I'm just going to see how they do it and try not to get angry because right now, I feel only angry with the SH community for not being more flexible on the matter; it's very polarised. If it works, it works. I enjoy this new design. But as long as they don't take everything from the film, I should be okay with it.
'Bill... Bill... Bill... Bill... Letter from dead wife... Bill...'
thatguynm
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by thatguynm »

Yeah they are, but at least they gave him a SLIGHT redesign from the movie

Watch PH end up like the psychedelic meathook zombie from RE4
...not in the final

(on a side note...I liked that dead idea from RE4 beta)
[url=http://www.myspace.com/thatguynm]click[/url]
"Think not that dreams appear to the dreamer only at night:
the dream of this world of pain appears to us even by day."
TheRedOne

Post by TheRedOne »

I remember him! I also recall some type of creepy doll that came to life and scurried about.
:)
Red Pyramid Thing
Just Passing Through

Post by Red Pyramid Thing »

David01 wrote:Konami would've pulled the plug on this game if it was crap I'm sure.
*Points to Silent Hill: Origins* O RLY?
fukuro lady
Just Passing Through

Post by fukuro lady »

When DH said that they were going to make this game more like a SH2 I think we were all hoping for the same feel and twisty plot, not a returning character. :roll:

That aside of course I'm going to love the game regardless, I will love it more if they actually manage to convince me that PH isn't just in there for fan service.

Whilst I 100% agree with Drewfus that all creatures change in every SH game depending on the protagonist, I still maintain that they could have changed PH and not directly ripped. Creativity is more my point - no so much PH returning.

I think we all know why PH was put in to the game - we just have to accept it and hope that it turns out ok. Personally I don't carry hate around for sh4 or Origins - which I think are both just as great as any other SH game, so I am hoping not to be a hater of this installment either. :lol:
[img]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m81/buttonpics/sigs/fl1.png[/img]
If I crashed my car/woke up in Silent Hill, I would take the gun I find in the Cafe and blow my f**king brains out.
l33tspaniard
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by l33tspaniard »

Why the origins hate? It did a great job of staying faithful. Hell, it beat 4, and that was made by team silent.

Besides, Konami DID pull the plug on the original, RE4-esque origins (thank the lawd).
TheRedOne

Post by TheRedOne »

Ugh, imagine if they didn't...

A world with RE4 inspired Silent Hill? :roll:
n30sniip3r
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by n30sniip3r »

This looks very good!
Mother is God in the eyes of a child.
Shoot The Sky
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Shoot The Sky »

Red Pyramid Thing wrote:
David01 wrote:Konami would've pulled the plug on this game if it was crap I'm sure.
*Points to Silent Hill: Origins* O RLY?
O RLY RLY?
I quite enjoyed origins :P was better than SH4 dealing with the ghosts. I stopped playing for 4 months because of that
TheRedOne

Post by TheRedOne »

I hear that! I stopped playing 4 for almost a year. I stopped as soon as I got Elieen and started the Subway World again. What an awful way to extend the game's length. Damn, you got lazy Team Silent! :lol:

But I picked up the game just a few months ago and beat it, and it was actually worth it. The final boss fight was an epix win!

...Sorry about using the term "epix". :oops:
Last edited by TheRedOne on 01 Sep 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Ramirez
Just Passing Through

Post by Ramirez »