one week folks, are you ready?

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

Doo-glas
Brookhaven Receptionist

one week folks, are you ready?

Post by Doo-glas »

after four long years were finally getting another sequel (not a prequel) in the Silent Hill series :o

who else is pumped?

also do you have any things that you're to do/finish before it arrives? I do, I'm trying to read a book before it comes out :P
Empyrean
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Empyrean »

I freaken cant wait. I went back and played through every SH game except 4 in anticipation for this game. now I just have to wait. I really hope it is not a dissapointment like (not mentioning any names). I have perpously kept my self in the dark about this game other then watching the trailer.
Kupomee
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Kupomee »

Not out here for at least another month. Totally hyped up for it though, guess I'd better avoid these boards starting next week until I've finished it myself.
Played through every game in the series and read up on all the interesting threads here in preparation.
Reading shakespeare at the moment but if this game comes out I'll MAKE time for it! :)
Don't know if I should lock myself in a darkroom with headphones first when it arrives or if I should check it with a friend...
"We are such stuff as dreams are made of, and our little life is rounded with a sleep."
sh#1fan
Historical Society Historian

Post by sh#1fan »

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY~

Im pumped.....
I also have played through every SH again, and listen to the soundtracks non stop. Im not worried at all, I know the game is going to be great :D
oO?
SilentMadness
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by SilentMadness »

I grow sadder and sadder each day as I do not own any next gen consoles 9I got to get through college first) so I'll be the jealous envious fan.
(sigh) :(
"It doesn't matter if you're smart, dumb, ugly, pretty...IT'S ALL THE SAME ONCE YOU'RE DEAD!"--Eddie Dombrowski
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
words to live by
ur-vile
Hope House Careworker

Post by ur-vile »

I've been working on SH4 but I dunno if I'll finish it in time, I've been playing Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix and Castle Crashers too.
Skele
Subway Guard

Post by Skele »

yeah, i haven't anticipated a videogame's release in quite some time. i actually can't wait until next wednesday. i'll be pulling an all nighter and will be out of it at work for the next 2 days.
Lost Generation
Just Passing Through

Post by Lost Generation »

the last game i couldnt wait for was GTA 4 and before that was like
onimusha Dawn of dreams 3 years before that and before that well nothing LOL
but when i get this im bringing my 360 into my room getting a lil bit bigger tv
putting on some headphones Loading up on doritos and pepperoni sticks
and pulling one big allnighter from like
7pm - 6am :evil:
Skele
Subway Guard

Post by Skele »

^sounds like a plan to me

i'll probably do the same, although go with a bit different choice regarding the allnighter food.
trideegurl2
Just Passing Through

Post by trideegurl2 »

i seriously cant wait. Me and my hubby play the Silent Hills together, we just finished Silent Hill 1 together, and LOVED it. I've been trying to keep busy by doing art and stuff like that. I just cant wait to play te game!
YES, I love Silent Hill 4! There I said it! :P
KageReneko
Subway Guard

Post by KageReneko »

I don't have PS3 or XB360; I even failed to get a cheap NDS in this year so I won't taste that game by a long time (At least until I find a videogame parlor near to my home)... I think I will exile myself from the SHH thread just for don't ruin it for myself...
Bishop Sasarai
Historical Society Historian

Post by Bishop Sasarai »

I just bought a 360 but I likely won't be buying this for a very long time, due to LO and then Vesperia, which I plan on buying the day after I beat LO. Homecoming will likely be the next game after that, though. The price should drop a bit by then hopefully.
"In relation to [animals], all people are Nazis; for the animals, it is an eternal Treblinka." - Isaac Bashevis Singer
--
Proud member of the Asiatic hordes. SEANZ.
Terminus
Gravedigger

Post by Terminus »

I want to try and complete the first Silent Hill again before this game comes out. My local Gamestop told me that they might not get it until two days after the release date on the 30th, which is fine, because then I will have it closer to the weekend, for slightly less interrupted gameplay.
It Burns
Just Passing Through

Post by It Burns »

I'm really excited and just bought my spankn' new PS3 last night!
My copy has been pre-ordered so I'm ready to go! *I hate the wait*
Mr.FLOOT
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Mr.FLOOT »

I'm trying to find a website to import it from lol. I've been playing through the SH games and brushing up on my knowledge about Silent Hill before I get it in November....unless I can import it!
Skele
Subway Guard

Post by Skele »

i'm actually playing MGS4 but i know i won't beat that in time. i'll have to go back to that after i finish Homecoming. i still need to beat LO as well (if i can only stay awake during the battles!). anywho, now that i think about it, i'll do some small drawings between now and next wednesday.
Lost Generation
Just Passing Through

Post by Lost Generation »

ebay that hoe
king_of_blades08
Just Passing Through

Post by king_of_blades08 »

I know I"m ready but unfortunately as soon as I get it I have to go to work but when I get home i'm not going to college the next day i'm staying up all night and day playing it.
Hannah
Hope House Careworker

Post by Hannah »

I am prepared for the first 48 hours when Mockingbird has finished it and spoils everything in an incredibly detailed post titled "It may or may not be as bad or good as you thought it would be" (NAMBLA, for short).

Sad thing is I'll be pulling sixteen hour days for most of the week of release. Q_Q
ur-vile
Hope House Careworker

Post by ur-vile »

sucks to be you, I requested the 1st and 2nd off but i'm not sure if I'll get those or not.