360 issues?

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

Severeth
Gravedigger

Re: 360 issues?

Post by Severeth »

My SHV for the XBOX360 never froze one. I guess I was lucky.
I have a Youtube account where I sometimes post SH related videos. www.youtube.com/user/severeth

http://www.last.fm/user/Severeth
Poet
Just Passing Through

Post by Poet »

The only error I ever had was one in weapons suddenly not working, and it only happened once. Other than that, the game has always run smoothly for me on my 360.
I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes.
YesNoYes
Just Passing Through

Post by YesNoYes »

Wow, I haven't encountered a single issue during the two times I've completed Homecoming. I had some trouble with my copy of Origins, however.
silentpyramid0023
Just Passing Through

Post by silentpyramid0023 »

well mine never froze maby its your 360 its a very weird consel your probably getting signes of the red rings
SenorKaffee
Just Passing Through

Post by SenorKaffee »

I had two situations in which I couldn't continue. The first was in the Otherworld Church, where I examined a statue twice in very short time. The camera angle on the statue changed, there was no text and so the game couldn't continue. I couldn't even access the START-menu. Second was in the mine when I fought an order soldier. He pushed me in the wall, I couldn't move anywhere and he also stopped attacking me.

I also noticed that Robbies position in the bloody tub is always a little different depending on the order of puzzles completed, which shouldn't happen. So when people talk about Robbie disappearing he may be out of the visible range.
DarkMatter
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by DarkMatter »

So I'm not alone? Every time I skip the cutscene leading up the drill part my game freezes too.
mermaid symphony
Just Passing Through

Post by mermaid symphony »

^Happens here too!
icon from creamiicandy on lj
jdnation
Historical Society Historian

Post by jdnation »

Haven't had any issues playing Homecoming on PS3... Frankly the only issue I have is that Sony hasn't yet patched the BIG issue with SH1 on PS3 for the past few years! C'mon already!!! Even if they removed PS2 BC from the recent consoles, ALL consoles still play PSOne games!!! So there's no excuse!!! Konami! Someone! Do something! :x
Mantorok
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Mantorok »

It's already widely known that skipping the cutscene leading up to the drill will screw up your game. So here's a tip for you.......don't skip that scene. It's not going to suddenly work one time if you skip it. This is very old news.
Seal of Megatron
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Seal of Megatron »

That's not the point. Firstly it shouldn't do it in the first place, and secondly on multiple playthroughs you don't want to be watching the same cutscenes over and over again.
Who's the man? Me!!
woofy
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by woofy »

^ That's right. You can't even skip this cutscene on the PS3. One time this particular scene had a bug where you could do all the button mashing you like, but she still drilled through your leg.
After something like this happens, you don't want to listen to Holloway ramble on all over again.
Seal of Megatron
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Seal of Megatron »

And as far as I know, the US version had the same bugs in it. To not fix the bugs before releasing it in other countries is laziness beyond belief.
Who's the man? Me!!
PeachySakura24
Historical Society Historian

Post by PeachySakura24 »

My only major glitch was falling through the floor. I never skip cutscenes, so maybe that is why. I noticed that the eyes flicker between black and white during cutscenes, which drives me crazy. They need better game testers at Double Helix, and I volunteer for the job! :D
reap28
Just Passing Through

Post by reap28 »

i had a major bug when alex was talking to josh during the nightmare he had no mouth but after that nothing happened did this happen to anyone else