Mary Shepherd-Sunderland *SPOILERS*

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Given the circumstance and information available, absolutely anything is a possibility.

The only possible relationship Mary could have to the Shepherds of Silent Hill: Homecoming is if, given her age, she were Adam's sister.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Droo

Post by Droo »

Unless she's a descendant of a Shepherd who left SG generations ago. There's nothing to say she can't be distantly/tangentially related to SG.
"Oh yeah, I've been here before
I can see it with eyes closed
Shadows that look like blood
Dead as far as the mind goes
Fear that comes from my head
Lives in the mirror"
Empyrean
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Empyrean »

The only possible relationship Mary could have to the Shepherds of Silent Hill: Homecoming is if, given her age, she were Adam's sister.
No she could be a cousin, 1st 2nd 3rd or how ever that shit works. I posted before the founder could have a brother or had 3 children, 1 to sacrifice 2 to keep. I come to the conclusion of 3 children because if there where only 2 the one that lived would have been 12 when he knocked some one up to create the next generation. At least that is what the tombstones say.
woofy
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by woofy »

Is it just me, or does the mannequin in the basement look like the one dressed with Marys clothes on it in SH2?
White Claudia
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by White Claudia »

woofy1988 wrote:Is it just me, or does the mannequin in the basement look like the one dressed with Marys clothes on it in SH2?
Yeah i thought that too,also when Alex see's his mother he say's somthing like''your wearing'' but stops,what did he mean by this?I thought he was going to imply somthing about Mary at that point.
http://www.youtube.com/vTheFreemanv
I don’t know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.

One of the things you learn from years of dealing with drug people, is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Share this quote
Koshercrackers
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Koshercrackers »

I'm going with the theory that Mary was Alex's cousin on his father's side.
Droo

Post by Droo »

It looks to me very much like Lillian could have made Mary's clothes. The outfits Lillian makes look very much like Mary's.

Which would suggest that Mary was still in contact with Shepherd's Glen at the time of her death...
"Oh yeah, I've been here before
I can see it with eyes closed
Shadows that look like blood
Dead as far as the mind goes
Fear that comes from my head
Lives in the mirror"
PeachySakura24
Historical Society Historian

Post by PeachySakura24 »

Nice theory, Droo. :) I think it is entirely possible that Mary could have been Adam's sister or cousin. Adam isn't exactly a chatty guy as far as Alex is concerned, so it isn't like he would tell him about her. I would hope that this is why they changed the spelling of the name Shepherd, but who knows?