Not sure where to put this, but a question about Homecoming

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

Biccard
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Not sure where to put this, but a question about Homecoming

Post by Biccard »

About the controls...
Okay, so I got Homecoming today. I always use the inverted camera when playing video games, whether it's Silent Hill, Grand Theft Auto, or whatever. Now, I can't seem to find it in the options menu, so please don't tell me, it's not possible to invert the camera? It's hard to control Alex as I usually play with inverted camera.
There's an option called "invert aim" but it doesn't seem to do anything for me. Any help?
Thanks a lot, in advande.
Nyarlathotep
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Nyarlathotep »

Indeed, there isn't an invert camera option (yet, at least). The invert aim will only work when you are aiming a weapon.
Biccard
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Biccard »

Am I the only one who is very unsatisfied by this?
I read an interview today where they actually apologized. Really hope they make a patch for the ps3.

Another thing, the flashlight almost doesn't make a difference, unless you're in a totallt black area. I think it doesn't light enough. Like in Origins and the other games.
Sometimes I don't even know if my flashlight is on or not, because it barely makes a difference.
666theheartless666
Just Passing Through

Post by 666theheartless666 »

Nah you arent the only one annoyed by it, it took me some getting used to because i was playing dead space and resi 5 along side it and they are both inverted D: not to worry tho eh.
~I've been to Isaac world, but no one will know that you have~
asphyxia_82
Just Passing Through

Post by asphyxia_82 »

the flashlight pisses me off... mine as well have it off, the bad guys don't get you as much... geeeez!>_<
[img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k227/oi_nat/nick/footerdone.jpg[/img]
Emzo
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Emzo »

Yeah, the flashlight dimness REALLY got me miffed. Its almost like it only makes a different if your playing in a pitch black room D:
All it does it attracts feckin monsters XD
~| I've Come to Change the Order |~