THe door at the Cementary

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

Dark-Dx
Just Passing Through

THe door at the Cementary

Post by Dark-Dx »

Is there any way/need to open it? (I have a save in what's supposedly the final monster but I started the game again, so maybe you guys can tell me where I can find the key for it and maybe it's a room with supplies etc. :P)
Enika
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Enika »

Do you mean the masoleums? You don't get to those until much, much later.
Yana
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by Yana »

I don't think they mean that door because they say they have a save just before the final monster/boss. Do you mean that door at the start of the cemetery with the light on? As far as I know you can never get in there.
[url=http://iampaddy.com/spell/]Learn To Fucking Spell[/url]
SHACKled89451
Gravedigger

Post by SHACKled89451 »

Yana wrote:I don't think they mean that door because they say they have a save just before the final monster/boss. Do you mean that door at the start of the cemetery with the light on? As far as I know you can never get in there.

Thats the one, behind the gate or something right? I was wondering about that. beat the game and never got that one open.... :roll:
revalations 23:16
Dark-Dx
Just Passing Through

Post by Dark-Dx »

Yana wrote:I don't think they mean that door because they say they have a save just before the final monster/boss. Do you mean that door at the start of the cemetery with the light on? As far as I know you can never get in there.
Exactly that one.
asphyxia_82
Just Passing Through

Post by asphyxia_82 »

yea i played it thru and never got to go in.... and if you can get in there i don't believe theres a need to..
[img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k227/oi_nat/nick/footerdone.jpg[/img]
Severeth
Gravedigger

Post by Severeth »

You don't HAVE to go in, but there's a rifle in there.

You need a garnet (found on a bench in the cemetary) and a turquoise (in the sink of the Toluca office building.) You put them into one of the statues in the cemetary then a key drops out for the door.
I have a Youtube account where I sometimes post SH related videos. www.youtube.com/user/severeth

http://www.last.fm/user/Severeth
morgs
Just Passing Through

Post by morgs »

The Garnet and the Turquoise get you the key, but there is a third stone that doesn't seem to do anything?
[the fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh}
Severeth
Gravedigger

Post by Severeth »

^There are like, five stones. Apparently, these are completely useless to gameplay.
I have a Youtube account where I sometimes post SH related videos. www.youtube.com/user/severeth

http://www.last.fm/user/Severeth
morgs
Just Passing Through

Post by morgs »

I guess it adds some sens of realism to have useless items. I wouldnt have botherd to add them myself though.
[the fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh}
Zerosignal
Just Passing Through

Post by Zerosignal »

Wait, there's a rifle? I got one of those stones, but it disappeared from my inventory at some point. I was also pretty annoyed at all the doors that look useful but can't be entered. It made me wonder if anything extra would be accessible on a second playthrough, but so far everything is still closed on my second time through.
[i]Stay.
You don't always know where you stand,
'Till you know that you won't run away.
There's something inside me that feels...
Like breathing in sulfur.[/i]
[b]-Slipknot[/b]
stopped_clock
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by stopped_clock »

Zerosignal wrote:Wait, there's a rifle? I got one of those stones, but it disappeared from my inventory at some point. I was also pretty annoyed at all the doors that look useful but can't be entered. It made me wonder if anything extra would be accessible on a second playthrough, but so far everything is still closed on my second time through.
The rifle can be found in the second cemetary, the one in SH itself. You have solve a puzzle to get it, but it's not essential and so can quite easily be missed completely whilst playing through the game.
Too cold to start a fire
I'm burning diesel, burning dinosaur bones
I'll take the river down to still water
And ride a pack of dogs