What the hell is wrong with her!

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

Miasma
Just Passing Through

Post by Miasma »

I hated that nurse. At first I was all overly confident "Heh, come get some." then she comes and starts beating the living shit out of me. "...Did that bitch just kill me? :shock: " Never ever trust nurses.
TleilaxuEyes
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by TleilaxuEyes »

TANK wrote:she's jittery, tempermental, rude, freaks out, and tries to slash you. There is only one explanation.

Steroids.
How would a demonic nurse get hooked on steriods? I don't recall Silent Hill having a baseball team. Maybe Duke Nukem dated her for a while.
I'm the kind of kid that can't let anything go
But you wouldn't know a good thing if it came up
And slit your throat.
-"My Heart is the Worst Kind of Weapon" by Fall Out Boy

Thanks for the avatar, ST3wolf!
Larson
Gravedigger

Post by Larson »

EDIT: Sorry, didn't read well enough at first.

Maybe the fighting space is too small? Ive noticed her doing the freakish flailing attack a lot.. maybe she's bugging while doing it?
Mr. CCA
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Mr. CCA »

Are all of you really have such a difficult time? She dies just the same as any other nurse. :twisted:
woofy
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by woofy »

Poet wrote:Let's face it: we'd all do the nurses. It's not like you'd have to look at their faces.
Gross. I'd rather do Alex than touch those things. I wouldn't exactly have to look at his face, either :wink:

In the end, I got tired of trying to fight her. I just ran past her.
It might also be another homecoming glitch, I noticed she just continuously slashes, and you can't get a hit in. Some people apparently don't have this problem :?

EDIT: I just noticed a trace of white powder under the place where her nose should be. I think this answers your question
Raam667
Just Passing Through

Post by Raam667 »

i just started my 8th playthrough and killed her by turning off my flashlight and doing the 2 following combos,

weak, weak, strong

weak, weak, weak, strong.
[size=109][b](///_-)[/b][/size]
Video Gamer
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by Video Gamer »

Yes, this nurse IS a little different...
Once, I faced her, then continued to back up and occasionally jump back, and she kept slashing in quick motions, and continued all the way down the hallway, into several rooms, never stopping. No other nurses can do this, I've tried.
SGTCOOL
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by SGTCOOL »

Man that fuckin' nurse...I've had her slash at me with the same 1-2 combo not giving me a single opportunity to dodge or fight back. All you can try to do is use all your health drinks, but to no avail.
Loveless_Dogg
Historical Society Historian

Post by Loveless_Dogg »

AuraTwilight wrote:But they're not Bubble Head Doctors, and they're not sexy. I know there are hunchback doctors.
Yeah, Bobble-headed Male Doctors with Hot pants and rainbow suspenders is something that I really wanna see wiggling towards me in the darkness. :p lol
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

Who said anything about hotpants and rainbow suspenders? :P Secret fantasies, Loveless?
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Biccard
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Biccard »

Miasma wrote:I hated that nurse. At first I was all overly confident "Heh, come get some." then she comes and starts beating the living shit out of me. "...Did that bitch just kill me? :shock: " Never ever trust nurses.
HAHA! Man, there's got to be something about her, since not one or 2 of us have experienced this, but just about all of us.

Listen, we gotta team up against her!! Who's with me??
SGTCOOL
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by SGTCOOL »

I'm with you! I mean usually it's socially unacceptable to beat the fuck out of some woman but in this case she's such a fucker that I'm sure everyone will understand. That bitch needs to go down. She just stands in that hotel, waving her fuckin' cervix and titties around like it's the hottest ticket in town, cutting me and hitting me with her dumb fists. Making weird noises with what, is that supposed to be her face? Yeah right. I'll beat her to death with an ax with you probably. Just as soon as I finish this delicious danish cake thing made of strawberries or something. Just a bunch of junk really. That nurse is a dick.
LaraeGunn
Subway Guard

Post by LaraeGunn »

She was quite a pain in the ass, but she didn't get me.

I can see how maybe I just got lucky, though.
put_here_2_feel_joy
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by put_here_2_feel_joy »

Goddamn it! That bitch got me twice.
It's great to see I'm not her only slaughter victim. But seriously, quit hoarding your precious bullets just this once and blow her away. You have a gun so use it. I think she really is stronger, at least, that's what it sounds like.
woofy1988 wrote:
Poet wrote:Let's face it: we'd all do the nurses. It's not like you'd have to look at their faces.
Gross. I'd rather do Alex than touch those things.
I second that. Meow. Who need's Bubble Head Doctors in hot pants and rainbow suspenders when you have Alex? Shit... And, for the record, Alex is WAY hotter than Henry. :|
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1/Dredge_/sunsetcopy.jpg[/img]
Julian lyal
Just Passing Through

Post by Julian lyal »

shes realy cheap i just shot and run
Nillin
Hope House Careworker

Post by Nillin »

put_here_2_feel_joy wrote:And, for the record, Alex is WAY hotter than Henry.
You did not just go there. >_>
I once was lost, but am now profound.
DeadShadow

Post by DeadShadow »

Even with the Lights on The Nurses are Cake.. I would just Stick with the Knife though because You'll be able to Throw in Plenty of Strikes and Combos to Keep Them Stunned and Prevent Them to Fight..
secretsquirrely
Just Passing Through

Post by secretsquirrely »

Second play through and that Nurse was fine with the light off. I had expected her, and although she still comes after you without a light, due to being there for scare-sake, she was still not as hefty as with light. However one of the nurses in the Hotel obliterated me lol I had my combat stance ready and was about to go past the third nurse, on your way back to room 301, and it locked on to a nurse in a dark bathroom. Unfortunately I hit a button, forgetting you can't run like that in this game, and swung at her. She had me cornered in a dark hall and just unleashed a beast on me lol Was pretty funny.
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c99/secretsquirrely/shforumsig.jpg[/img]
put_here_2_feel_joy
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by put_here_2_feel_joy »

Nillin wrote:
Oh yes. Yes I did. There's no comparison.

All this talk about the nurse makes me want to go back and fight her but I.. don't.. have my..... 360.... anymore. -SNIFF- ;_;
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1/Dredge_/sunsetcopy.jpg[/img]
woofy
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by woofy »

Nillin wrote:
Well it's true lol