alchemilla mental hospital?

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

Video Gamer
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by Video Gamer »

PeachySakura24 wrote:The Order is high school, only with more ritualistic burnings than a normal high school. My high school belongs in Silent Hill. Some crazy chick tried to break my friend's neck on the stairs, people killed themselves in suicide pacts, some kid threw a teacher down the stairs, etc.
Seriously though, why do they need so many mental hospitals? Brookhaven is a pretty big hospital on its own, so the fact they added a mental ward to Alchemilla is kind of scary. Add in Cedar Grove...man I would love to see the SH vacation brochure trying to explain all the mental hospitals. :D
"Most of our shops are run by the in-mates, so they have crrrrrrraaaaazy low prices~!"
stopped_clock
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by stopped_clock »

There's no evidence that any of the 3 mental hospitals were functioning at the same time though. Cedar Grove closed in what, the late seventies, and by the time of Homecoming it's entirely possible that Brookhaven is no longer open and as such part of Alchemilla needed to be changed to take the remaining Brookhaven patients.
Too cold to start a fire
I'm burning diesel, burning dinosaur bones
I'll take the river down to still water
And ride a pack of dogs