SHH is before SHO

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

reap28
Just Passing Through

SHH is before SHO

Post by reap28 »

I just realized travis is in the start of SHH and he is driving alex home and shepards glen is near silent hill so i think that after he drops off alex he drives close to silent hill which starts origins I might be wrong i haven't played origins but ive seen gameplay
Whispered-Rain
Just Passing Through

Post by Whispered-Rain »

That is travis, but Origins is actually a prequel to silent hill 1. :)
OverlordMikey
Just Passing Through

Post by OverlordMikey »

Considering Silent Hill: Homecoming is after Silent Hill 3 (or at least most likley, there is a memo that aludes to it) and SH Origins is a Prequel to Silent Hill 1 along with the fact the Silent Hill 1 (and origins) is what really screwed up Silent Hill from what I remember and that without 1 then 3 would not take place then SHH could not take place before silent hill origins...you know unless there is a really screwy time loopie thing going on...which is unlikely even for Silent Hill.
I guess this makes Travis luckiest Person to go to Silent Hill's otherworldly side! Give him a prize, two games and still ticking!
KageReneko
Subway Guard

Post by KageReneko »

You are forgetting the computers that are around same that the internet blogs of Alex, Elle and Wheeler...
Severeth
Gravedigger

Post by Severeth »

KageReneko wrote:You are forgetting the computers that are around same that the internet blogs of Alex, Elle and Wheeler...
There are Elle and Wheeler blogs? I only have the Alex one, would you be so kind as to direct me?

As for SHH being before 0rigins, I don't know; I had the impression that SHH was based in 2007...
I have a Youtube account where I sometimes post SH related videos. www.youtube.com/user/severeth

http://www.last.fm/user/Severeth
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

Travis is an old man, unlike in Origins. Sometimes, I wonder about you people.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Whispered-Rain
Just Passing Through

Post by Whispered-Rain »

How can homecoming possibly be before Origins, when origins is telling you the events before SH1?

Either I'm completly daft or Silent Hill 1 was not at all before homecoming...

and I'm pretty sure I'm not daft. :wink:

and yea, as Aura said, Travis is an old man. I think that is evidence enough.

There are Elle and Wheeler blogs? I only have the Alex one, would you be so kind as to direct me?
Yes there were. I think they were on silenthillhomecoming.net, (I don't know where else they'd be) although sadly the site is down right now. :(

If I find anywhere else that maybe copied it down or something I'll let you know.
Last edited by Whispered-Rain on 30 Jun 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Severeth
Gravedigger

Post by Severeth »

Maybe he liked beards and wrinkles when he was young and then before going into the events of 0rigins, shaved it off and had a facelift? Seems like it could happen.

...NOT LOL.

SHO was based in the 70's, right? Does Homecoming look like it could've been before that? Not really.

EDIT: Thanks, Whispered-Rain!
I have a Youtube account where I sometimes post SH related videos. www.youtube.com/user/severeth

Whispered-Rain
Just Passing Through

Post by Whispered-Rain »

Severeth wrote:Maybe he liked beards and wrinkles when he was young and then before going into the events of 0rigins, shaved it off and had a facelift? Seems like it could happen.

...NOT LOL.

SHO was based in the 70's, right? Does Homecoming look like it could've been before that? Not really.

EDIT: Thanks, Whispered-Rain!

LOL, Oh yes, I can so see Travis getting all the ladies with that look. :wink:

and you're very welcome! :D
Klimat
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Klimat »

Yes there were. I think they were on silenthillhomecoming.net, (I don't know where else they'd be) although sadly the site is down right now.
You can take 'em here. There are English and Russian versions, but you can just ignore the Russian one. Also you should install all fonts from the fonts directory.
Works great on Firefox.
Whispered-Rain
Just Passing Through

Post by Whispered-Rain »

Klimat wrote:
Yes there were. I think they were on silenthillhomecoming.net, (I don't know where else they'd be) although sadly the site is down right now.
You can take 'em here. There are English and Russian versions, but you can just ignore the Russian one. Also you should install all fonts from the fonts directory.
Works great on Firefox.
Thank you so much! ^.^
I'm sure Severeth will also be amused.
Severeth
Gravedigger

Post by Severeth »

Thanks! Can't wait to get my PC back so I can take a proper look. :)

QuestionSleepZz
Gravedigger

Post by QuestionSleepZz »

It's impossible for Homecoming,

1. Travis is an old man (Like aura said)

2. Wheeler mentions he heard of a police officer went into Silent Hill and didn't come back...or something (He was reffering to Cybil)

3. (This one probably doesn't count but whatever) The achivements state what happend in the past, Eddies Legacy, Shades of James etc.
Number 7
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Number 7 »

^You also forgot that a document that you find says that Douglas Cartland exposed the Order. That's the Douglas from SH3.
"He's underground now. His new name is Number Seven."
Alessandro
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Alessandro »

lol

thread fail.
KageReneko
Subway Guard

Post by KageReneko »

Also, ALchemilla is a HUGE place with room for mentally illed people... Do you remember ALchemilla in Origins???