area wishlist

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

reap28
Just Passing Through

area wishlist

Post by reap28 »

I would like to know areas which you think should have been in homecoming i would have liked more places in the areas instead of 1 or 2 rooms with all the rest cut off with locked doors
sorry if this has already been discussed
order soldier
Just Passing Through

Post by order soldier »

A school, an other world version of silent hill/Shepherd's Glen streets (not just a little walk to the church). Visiting other houses/buildings would have been nice. I agree with you, even if I like Homecoming, I think that the areas we explore are too linears and they lack of exploration with their blocked doors.
QuestionSleepZz
Gravedigger

Post by QuestionSleepZz »

^ a school would have been nice. maybe an asylum, why was Origins the only game to do this?
stopped_clock
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by stopped_clock »

QuestionSleepZz wrote:^ a school would have been nice. maybe an asylum, why was Origins the only game to do this?
Well, Homecoming begins in Alchemilla, which we can surmise from the medical records found lying around is, or at least contains, some kind of asylum. Notes referring to electro-shock therapy and the like would suggest at the very least a (somewhat barbaric) psychiatric wing.

I don't think it needed any extra environments, just more off-the-beaten-path areas within the environments already there. Especially out on the streets. We got basically three very short streets to explore in Shepherds Glen and roughly the same in Silent Hill, I wish that more external exploration had been present because that to me was the biggest dissapointment in the game.
Too cold to start a fire
I'm burning diesel, burning dinosaur bones
I'll take the river down to still water
And ride a pack of dogs
Agent of God
Subway Guard

Post by Agent of God »

I wanted the underground labyrinth thing to expand more.It was really interesting to see this area but I wanted more.
We are still here...
Number 7
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Number 7 »

An otherworld morgue or funeral home.
"He's underground now. His new name is Number Seven."
QuestionSleepZz
Gravedigger

A Forest? I'd like to see how that would have been portrayed in the movie/Homecoming style, I woundn't want to see it in the game though.
SakuraTsuji
Just Passing Through

Post by SakuraTsuji »

Amusement park or something that the kids had gone to, cause clowns and Robbie ain't screwed up enough, let's add a carnival to it! :D
Severeth
Gravedigger

Post by Severeth »

I honestly had no qualms with the game, but I think another school would be pretty good.
I have a Youtube account where I sometimes post SH related videos. www.youtube.com/user/severeth

http://www.last.fm/user/Severeth
PHFTW
Just Passing Through

Post by PHFTW »

an otherworld cemetary would've been cool
reap28
Just Passing Through

Post by reap28 »

QuestionSleepZz wrote:^ maybe an asylum, why was Origins the only game to do this?
it wasn't in SH2 there was rooms in the hospital so it was a mix and same with the prison in homecoming if look around there are rooms that look kinda padded and have chains in them
QuestionSleepZz
Gravedigger

I guess, They did seem to have "Mentaly Unstable" written all over them.
MissUsagi
Just Passing Through

Post by MissUsagi »

More houses to explore and get little tidbits or items. Or, you know, at least SHOW the houses even if we can't explore them. The town seemed barren.
[img]http://www.proticus.com/loudchai/yuukosig.gif[/img]