Keybinding trouble!

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

Frydebo
Just Passing Through

Keybinding trouble!

Post by Frydebo »

Hey! I just bought SH 5 and I've already some trouble =S.
I switched some keybindings and by accident I also switched the use button (which is left mouse button on default). When I tried to switch back it said "Capitol" instead of mouse button 1 (or button 0 or whatever it was from the beggining). Since there is no "set to default button, I don't know what to do. I can't open doors :P.

Anyone had the same problem?
Frydebo
Just Passing Through

Post by Frydebo »

I fixed it, just needed to restart the game. Sorry for the lame thread.
Frydebo
Just Passing Through

Post by Frydebo »

Yay, another problem. Although this problem is much more hardc0re. You see, now I can't start the game. It was going pretty good, tho a bit laggy so I switched the resolution from 800x600 to 640x400 or whatever it is. Then the game crashed and I can't start it. What should I do?
Silent Fantasy
Historical Society Historian

Post by Silent Fantasy »

im sorry i cant help you with your problem, but i can tell you that you shouldnt double post. in your case triple post. you can use the edit button to add to your origional post. just so you you know bro. again, sorry i have nothing useful to say about your game problem.
WARNING: Some Parts of Reality May Seem Violent or Cruel.
BurningWitch
Just Passing Through

Post by BurningWitch »

Frydebo wrote:Yay, another problem. Although this problem is much more hardc0re. You see, now I can't start the game. It was going pretty good, tho a bit laggy so I switched the resolution from 800x600 to 640x400 or whatever it is. Then the game crashed and I can't start it. What should I do?
Yeah, I got this patch that helps the game run, and it worked up until a certain part late in the game.

I went back to try and play it again and the resolution changed to wide screen even though I have it set on 640x400. I don't know.

The port blows ass.