It's been exactly a year...

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

Favorite costume?

Classic
44%
Young
19%
Deputy
8%
Big Rig
3%
ER
14%
Order Soldier
6%
Bogeyman
6%

Total votes: 36

Arachnid1
Just Passing Through

Post by Arachnid1 »

Restoration01 wrote:Classic.
It's the best fit and coolest in my opinion. :wink:
I'm with you. Everything is cool about the classic outfit. I like the style. Alex is probably the coolest looking Silent Hill character there is.
wonderland kitten
Just Passing Through

Post by wonderland kitten »

Arachnid1 wrote:I'm with you. Everything is cool about the classic outfit. I like the style. Alex is probably the coolest looking Silent Hill character there is.
i dont think alex should have been so stylish but more mismatched and dysfunctonal showing how hes lost touch with reality like a Vietnam vet
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
or the crazy man he is
"But i don't want to go among mad people!"
OH you can't help that we're ALL mad here...
Girl Interrupted
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Girl Interrupted »

I like the "Young Alex" costume the best, then the Classic outfit. I have to admit, though, that I was pretty dissapointed with the other costumes in the game. I'm surprised they didn't give Elle a costume change too.
Restoration01
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Restoration01 »

Girl Interrupted wrote:I like the "Young Alex" costume the best, then the Classic outfit. I have to admit, though, that I was pretty dissapointed with the other costumes in the game. I'm surprised they didn't give Elle a costume change too.
It's just shows that Japanese people knows how to deliver fanservice better than Western companies :wink:
Weyoun
Just Passing Through

Post by Weyoun »

Double Helix isn't Japanese. Or is the above post a joke?
Ryoshockwave
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ryoshockwave »

@Weyoun
They were just talking about how none of the female cast got alt costumes in Homecoming (like they did in SH4), which equals Double Helix not being able to "deliver fanservice."
Girl Interrupted
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Girl Interrupted »

^ Well now that you pointed it out, the only game in the whole series that changes the costumes of other characters in the game was SH4. The rest do not.

Actually SH3's Douglas does have boxers on if you have the cheat for it. But thats it.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>They were just talking about how none of the female cast got alt costumes
I think the comment is more likely directed at the r.p.t.'s appearance in Silent Hill 2 compared to its mostly baseless appearance in Silent Hill: Homecoming.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.