Funny Moments on Homecoming?

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

MAvulture
Just Passing Through

Post by MAvulture »

Alex's unnecessary "What?" after talking to his father always gets me.

"I dont need anything from you!.. What?"

And the pyramid head costume. I planned to play through the game on hard as PH with nothing but the circular saw, but when I realised Alex was now a midget with a party hat I scrapped the idea.
--Master of the moon--
Prisonic Fairytale
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Prisonic Fairytale »

The Pyramid Head costume makes him a midget?
MAvulture
Just Passing Through

Post by MAvulture »

*Edit* I just double checked, the helmet adds height but his actual body is a bit smaller. A lot less of a difference than I first thought, I think its mostly just the huge helmet on his normal body instead of the proper PH body.

A lame pyramid head either way.
--Master of the moon--
Weyoun
Just Passing Through

Post by Weyoun »

I was disappointed that Alex didn't find it awkward to do rolls with the Pyramid Head helmet on. Oh well, I prefer the other costumes anyway.
Just Passing Through

Post by 206 »

Ok when you wake up from you're dream and the Shepherds Glen sign says "Where family comes first" on my second play through the game I cried laughing.

also yelling at Major Bartlette,"YOU SICK FUCK!" was hilarious.
butters
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by butters »

I laughed really hard at the childs drawing of the rabbit in the water. I don't know why but the picture was funny as hell.
Myrrh Macho Sehr Gacho
HouseofMilk
Just Passing Through

Post by HouseofMilk »

I started my first playthrough, and when I was in the hotel and met up with the Nurse that comes out of 402, I didn't know it was a super-charged nurse. After I started to hack at it and promptly was forced to use two health drinks in about 15 seconds as well as several f-bombs, my wife looked up from her book and told me "You just got raped, baby."

That might be one of the funniest moments I've had in a long, long time.
headache
Just Passing Through

Post by headache »

The part where Alex was hiding from PH at the hotel level. I don't know why I laughed, maybe because I was nervous(I laugh when I'm nervous) or probably because Alex was obviously not hidden.

At the sewer level, where you need to protect Elle. The part where you encounter your first Lurker in the sewers... I stepped down on the murky water first before Elle and then she starts panicking and ran PAST me and then ducked in a corner... Then she got attacked by the Lurker. Dumdumdumdumdum~

Scenes with Wheeler...
EmilietheStrange
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by EmilietheStrange »

The schisms make me laugh. They look like they have a bladed cock for a head, which eliminates any fear. In the sewers, a Needler attacked Elle instead of me and impaled her a couple times, yet she just got back up again as if nothing had happened. Watching Elle cower in fear is kind of funny too. And another time in the sewers, I stood on top of the car in that one room. A Siam was in front of the doorway, and was running at the wall for a while. I've seen Ferals do that too, and it's just funny to me.
HouseofMilk
Just Passing Through

Post by HouseofMilk »

Destroying the partitions in the shower area of the prison. Vandalism! :twisted:
Skele
Subway Guard

Post by Skele »

HouseofMilk wrote:I started my first playthrough, and when I was in the hotel and met up with the Nurse that comes out of 402, I didn't know it was a super-charged nurse. After I started to hack at it and promptly was forced to use two health drinks in about 15 seconds as well as several f-bombs, my wife looked up from her book and told me "You just got raped, baby."

That might be one of the funniest moments I've had in a long, long time.
thats hilarious! :)
leftshoe18
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by leftshoe18 »

Biccard wrote:There. Game completed on Hard!
When I was strapped to the chair in the Underground, and Holloway was telling me about the sacrifices, Alex was missing. I couldn't take it seriously. Holloway was talking all this crazy shit to an empty chair! Haha. And she started to drill into the empty chair, and she apparently had a struggle with herself, trying to drill into the chair when she suddenly impaled herself in the chin with the drill. Even after the cutscenes, when I regained control of Alex, he was missing. I was moving around with an invisible person. This is by the way the same playthrough, and the one I mentioned earlier, where Alex stood with his back to Wheeler and talked in the cell after first boss.
Does anybody have a video of the invisible Alex glitch? I'd love to see the part with Halloway struggling with the drill.
Flashbulb
Just Passing Through

Post by Flashbulb »

PHFTW wrote:Anytime I saw Deputy Wheeler I laughed, just because he looks exactly like Forest Whitaker :lol:
I thought the same exact thing. :D
PyrmidHeadPwner
Just Passing Through

Post by PyrmidHeadPwner »

One time I glitched on top of a Neddler in Overlook Penintentiary, and it was just sitting there trying, not doing anything. So I hit with my axe and got it over with.

Also, the Schism playing dead on the ground, and how it's possible to walk ip to him without waking him up. A super-charged axe to the crotch usually does the trick. :mrgreen:
Brahms
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Brahms »

I really enjoyed the 10.000 deaths of Wheeler. He's just too tough or he has just a very bad luck!No matter what tries to kill him, he will survive. When he's taken by Asphyxia just before you fight her, I said to myself: "Again, Wheeler, AGAIN?!You broke a mirror today or what?". It's ironic that, actually, the only one who can "kill" him is you with your choice...

Oh, and Alex's glowing teeth are just...I'm so jealous...That's really a Hollywood's movie star smile...