Windless Breeze??

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

Diabolic Dreams
Just Passing Through

Windless Breeze??

Post by Diabolic Dreams »

Maybe im just nit picking this a bit, but I noticed that the flag in front of the police station in Shepards Glen is waving pretty hectic like in a storm yet the trees and debris around that area are at a complete standstill. Im sure it was a animation choice that has no real meaning but maybe im wrong, anybody think of a reason??
The best of nothing left...
warfare315
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by warfare315 »

I never noticed that. Or at least it didn't register in my mind that it was out of place. I doubt it's nothing more than an oversight.. unless it represents the... yeah I can't think of anything.. ha
Another frequency perpetuated into context, trapped in the eternal paradox.
vaporeyesofficial.bandcamp.com
Facebook.com/vaporeyesofficial
Catch22
Subway Guard

Post by Catch22 »

It obviously represents the calmness and relative tranquility of the town as compared to Alex's strange and hectic journey. Alex is the flag. This especially makes sense considering Alex is a soldier. He is in turmoil while the rest of the town (and the world) is completely oblivious.

...Actually, it was just a programming oversight.
Diabolic Dreams
Just Passing Through

Post by Diabolic Dreams »

Catch22 wrote:It obviously represents the calmness and relative tranquility of the town as compared to Alex's strange and hectic journey. Alex is the flag. This especially makes sense considering Alex is a soldier. He is in turmoil while the rest of the town (and the world) is completely oblivious.
That is actually a good analogy, im sure it was just a oversight, but a good guess non the less, thank you!
The best of nothing left...