Konami make a character viewer

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

silenthillking
Just Passing Through

Konami make a character viewer

Post by silenthillking »

well homecoming meanly because of Amnion (last boss) ,god I hate spiders,.If unaware a character viewer is a ap that lets you see the games characters in full detail like in dawn of war or final fantasy dirge of the cerberus. Now I know you can just cam hack it but £20-30. For a pc version and there,s no telling if it will work on your pc is stupid.I just wish konami check this out and make a character viewer.

[two question]

1 If silent hill 4 works on your pc will homecoming work.

2 Could someone tell me if there is a topic on cut monsters from silent hill homecoming.
Typographenia
Historical Society Historian

Re: Konami make a character viewer

Post by Typographenia »

If you want a character viewer, you could always buy Homecoming through Steam and then purchase Gary's Mod. Gary's Mod is essentially a playground for you to play with the bits and pieces of your games.
I believe you're able to import anything from the games you have in your steam account. You may even be able to take things from games outside of steam as well. I've never messed with it, personally, though so you may want to look more up on it.

1. System requirements
Minimum System Requirements
Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO @ 2.13 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
Memory: 1 Gb
Hard Drive: 10 Gb free
Video Memory: 256 Mb
Video Card: nVidia GeForce 7800 GT / ATI Radeon HD 2800
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 9.0c
Recommended System Requirements
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.66Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+
Memory: 2 Gb
Hard Drive: 10 Gb free
Video Memory: 512 Mb
Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 3870
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 9.0c

2. I don't really understand this one. Do you mean the monsters they decided not to use in the game?
simeonalo
Historical Society Historian

Re: Konami make a character viewer

Post by simeonalo »

You could just search, you know :? I think you should review the rules and guidelines.

Anyways, Silent Hill Homecoming has WAAY more computer requirements than The Room does. If your computer can just barely play 4, then I don't think you can play Homecoming perfectly.