Silent Hill Homecoming gamepad troubles

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

Lord_Yuudai
Just Passing Through

Silent Hill Homecoming gamepad troubles

Post by Lord_Yuudai »

So I got SHH for my PC.. and I've been able to use my logitech dual gamepad up till I am about to fight the doll boss*fitch's kid*
I've lost the ability to shot/ quick change my guns*and use flashlight* I go to the options to change the buttons and nothing works
The buttons I set them to work fine though for the normal actions
leftshoe18
Rosewater Park Attendant

Re: Silent Hill Homecoming gamepad troubles

Post by leftshoe18 »

See what happens if you set things to the keyboard. If things work on the keyboard, then just use a key-mapper program thing (like Joy2Key) to set those keyboard keys to your gamepad. That's typically how I workaround joystick/gamepad compatibility errors.
Dannah
Just Passing Through

Post by Dannah »

Hi. I have a similar problem with my gamepad. I've already try to set the controls but I can't shot, and believe me, is almost impossible kill Smogs with a simple knife :P The target button works, but when I use the shot button, Alex just punch enemys with the gun. Can anyone help me here? I just start this game and I don't want to give it up so soon.

Thanks you all ;)
leftshoe18
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by leftshoe18 »

^ There's a different button for shooting and for melee attacks. Look at the controls and make sure you're using the right button when you're trying to shoot.
Dannah
Just Passing Through

Post by Dannah »

Hi.

I know that there's different buttons for shooting and melee attacks. The problem was buttons' configuration that were all mixed up. But I've already solve the problem. Thanks anyway.

;)