Bonus Scene?

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

silentalarm
Just Passing Through

Bonus Scene?

Post by silentalarm »

Hi, I'm new here so bare with me if I ask a bunch of random questions. My question for this one is --SPOILERS-- At the end of the game after collecting every single photo, you get whatever ending followed by a small bonus scene in which Alex seems to be crawling, out of breath and he goes up to his room to see Josh who takes a photo of you. Alex is startled by this and so is the person playing because its the same photo you found in the attic. Now, the way I see it is, quite simply, its just a small memory Alex had back when josh was alive in which Josh took his photo. And if it is real, then it creates a really bizarre, confusing paradox and that's when my brain says "I Quit". Its like that pointless sub-game in the Xbox version of Silent Hill 2.

So what's with that scene? Any thoughts?
SilentWren
Historical Society Historian

Re: Bonus Scene?

Post by SilentWren »

*shrugs*
Just another thing Alex forgot about.

I didn't really get it either, but I'm sure someone else has put more thought into it.
The above user visits this forum *very infrequently.* If you need any type of response or answer from her, she may or may not be able to provide it in a timely manner.

Thank you for understanding. <3

http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.ph ... 28#p674128
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

It's just a pleasant easter egg to mindscrew you after going through all that work.
Its like that pointless sub-game in the Xbox version of Silent Hill 2.
*smacks you across the face*
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
SPRINGS02
Location: i'm sick of these monkey fighting snakes on this monday to friday plane.

Post by SPRINGS02 »

*smacks you across the face*
Chris brown is that you? :shock:
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

How... did I miss this? I've gotten every pic in the entire game every time I've played through and I've never seen this. >>; I am using the Guidebook so unless they forgot to list one (which really wouldn't surprise me I suppose) how did I miss this?!?!?!

D : Well, this gives me another reason to play for that Hospital Ending I've been avoiding.

ETA: Yes, the guidebook is missing one photograph and one drawing. *headdesk* Totally useless waste of $20... other than the pretty pictures.
Silent Fantasy

Post by Silent Fantasy »

its just a short useless scene.
WARNING: Some Parts of Reality May Seem Violent or Cruel.
leftshoe18
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by leftshoe18 »

I had completely forgotten about this and my plan to go back and get all of the photos. Oh well, I decided to just look it up on YouTube.

Here's the scene for anyone who hasn't seen it:
Skip ahead to 8:35
trai has cake
Just Passing Through

Post by trai has cake »

as Aura Twilight said - just a very unpleasant XD mindscrew to make you question everything you just did in the game lol - I never really thought to much on it other than - the fact that there's probably some fanfiction about it somewhere <,< actually what my thought was