Grady's Fate?

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

Burning Man
Historical Society Historian

Grady's Fate?

Post by Burning Man »

Spoilers for Origins

I was wondering if there was a connection between Homecoming's Nightmare Intro sequence and Origins' Bad Ending.

Although there's a 30+-years time difference between the two games, I couldn't help but notice a lot of similarities. Both tied down to a gurney with light hanging over their heads and their respective demonic representation in their proximity. We never do find out where Travis exactly is, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Alchemilla due to Kaufmann's influence.

The Hospital Ending got me thinking. I realize that the ending is rather notorious for not being consistent with the overall plot, but my impression was that in this particular ending, all the people he's met through his journey were based on people he knew already. If that's the concept, then logically, so should Travis, whom Alex has apparently hitched a ride with to Shepherd Glen.

Does this mean that Alex has met Travis before? If so, did he meet him at this very hospital?
© 2003-2022 Burning Man.
The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of www.silenthillforum.com.
Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited.
KageReneko
Subway Guard

Re: Grady's Fate?

Post by KageReneko »

Lack of creativity...
PoemOfTheLastMoment
Gravedigger

Post by PoemOfTheLastMoment »

It's just a nod to Silent Hill origins and that Travis Grady made it out of Silent Hill.
Now I Know, The Real Reason Why I Came To This Town....I Wonder....What Was I Afraid Of? Without You..I've Got Nothing...Now, We Can Be Together Again.....Mary.....
SHF
Historical Society Historian

Post by SHF »

^

This is exactly what I thought of it... it's just a cameo.
[img]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee419/silentfog/signature.jpg[/img]