Buying Silent Hill 2 *greatest hits*

James got a letter. From a dead person. Oh dear.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Buying Silent Hill 2 *greatest hits*

Post by Anonymous »

HI!

I dont know if this is the right forum to post this but I was wondering - Im in the Uk and I would like to get the one which contains the mini game "born from a wish" and letters from heaven or something like that I just been told that the one I need is THE GREATEST HITS FOR ps2... Ive been looking around amazon.co.uk google.co.uk ebay.co.uk but I just cant find it :'( I only get the 2 disc special edition and the xbox one "inner fears"

Does anyone knows where to get this one :( Im very sad right now Ive got the original silent hill 2 but I would like to purchase the one with this extra bonus :/

I will really apreciate any help.!

Thank you!

Ps : I dont mind buying it from the US but is there a place in the net?
pyramid-head
Just Passing Through

Post by pyramid-head »

try ebay type in sh2:directors cut or sh2:restless dreams
see i'm real
Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

Please stop double posting.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thx for the answer! I didnt know that the directors cut included marias thingy!.

cheers

ps : I hate Pal artwork >__<
The 8th Aspect
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by The 8th Aspect »

>Ps : I dont mind buying it from the US but is there a place in the net?

Is it even possible to buy a US copy? Because I don't think it would work on your system. Anyway, just throwing that out there. 8)
[i]I am[/i] one of Christian's most [i]awesome[/i] Peeps.

[url=http://silenthillforum.com/faq.php#1]SHHF FAQs[/url] | [url=http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=122]Sig/Avatar Restrictions[/url] | [url=http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=70]Request Avatars and Sigs[/url] | [url=http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=249]SHHF Guidelines[/url]
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

^ Quite right, it might not work at all because of regional codes..

You may have to settle for your options however limited they may be.. if the Xbox one is most available, and you have access to an XBox in some way, I'd go for it. S'What I did, anyway. Then again I completely lucked out when I found that XBox version..

Good luck.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

my ps2 works wth any region *_* one of my friends did something to my ps2 so that I dont have any problems with Region thingy I usually buy games from link-sang or play-asia but in this case I tried everywhere I looked into more than 15 pages in google.com ( .uk doesnt even exist ) and on ebay.COM there are 3 users selling this game but they have this little thing saying :
Shipping Cost Services Available Service Transit Time* Available to
US $5.00 US Postal Service Parcel Post® Estimated delivery 2-9 days United States only

and Im abit stressed at the moment cos I want to try as much as can to get this one :

If I dont get any good results well Ill have to buy the skanky looking SH2 directs cut LOOOL :D

LizZiGicLae
Hope House Careworker

Post by LizZiGicLae »

Krist. wrote:^ Quite right, it might not work at all because of regional codes..
Well, if his system is chipped there won't be any problems playing it, even if the game is NTSC. And if it isn't, he's probably thinking of chipping it to play it. If he has to import it from the US that is.

And what's so skanky with the european platinum-edition? (You're hurting my feelings!)
Personally I think it looks better than that messy Greatest Hits-version. Oh well.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

LizZiGicLae wrote:
Krist. wrote:^ Quite right, it might not work at all because of regional codes..
Well, if his system is chipped there won't be any problems playing it, even if the game is NTSC. And if it isn't, he's probably thinking of chipping it to play it. If he has to import it from the US that is.

And what's so skanky with the european platinum-edition? (You're hurting my feelings!)
Personally I think it looks better than that messy Greatest Hits-version. Oh well.
lol just kidding!! :D I think is all about taste I prefer the GH version cos it has a great front cover ( more colorful it tells you more about the game ) :oops: than the platinum directos cut one n_n''' please dont get angry with me U__U''''
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »