Curious numbers

James got a letter. From a dead person. Oh dear.

Moderator: Moderators

The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

WS 319
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Doo-glas
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Doo-glas »

heeeeey I remember that now, I remember thinking it was weird too

it looks like it says "MS 316" to me

is there a room 316 you visit in one of the apartments or hospital that has some significance?
Anise
Just Passing Through

Post by Anise »

Doo-glas wrote:heeeeey I remember that now, I remember thinking it was weird too

it looks like it says "MS 316" to me

is there a room 316 you visit in one of the apartments or hospital that has some significance?
I haven't revisited Silent Hill 2 in a while, but reading that made my mind jump to MS = Midwich School. Maybe room 316 had significance?
SHF
Historical Society Historian

Post by SHF »

what streets is this located on?
[img]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee419/silentfog/signature.jpg[/img]
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

On Katz St., south side, east side of town, just before the fencing, there is a window which appeared to have "6135->" written on it.
Here it is helldescent. Seriously, it's on page 1, you can't be THAT lazy. . .
Warpath
Just Passing Through

Re: Curious numbers

Post by Warpath »

The number, I'm guessing, is 115319. The number is flipped upside down, the first two ones are covered in blood, which makes it harder to see. I'm not sure what it exactly means though.
Some fear death, others pray for it...
SHF

Post by SHF »

316 S and what looks like an M..... perhaps it is a passage in the bible or something.

Someone should follow where it points, and see if there are significant things that may make sense of it.
[img]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee419/silentfog/signature.jpg[/img]
dr bones
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by dr bones »

i can see "TO" written above it.
Below looks like the number 319 flipped upside down.
The scribbled out part is hard to tell, looks like a 5.
And there's an arrow.
Hmm.... no idea what the hell that means. It's probably nothing.
"Fault always lies in the same place, my fine babies: with him weak enough to lay blame."
"The lies and the mist are not they but I. You all know that I am One. Yes, and the One is I."
VenusDoom
Hope House Careworker

Post by VenusDoom »

10 Damn years and Team Silent's still kicking our asses! :lol: God damn, what does it mean what does it mean! What does it mean!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9s9b18y-KE In this little brickabrack a secret's waiting to be cracked!
I feel like our obsessions with SH can be summarized by that song! x3333 Replace christmas with SH though, x3
:lol:
Cry baby, cry baby, cry,<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_DW9xJTX-4
I love the Silent Hill Series. The games: Homecoming, Origins, and Shattered Memories, did nothing wrong whatsoever, they were developed well, and did things different. Just because they were not by Team Silent doesn't mean that they're bad games. I believe in this series. I believe that one day, we can have a game that will make all Silent Hill fans Happy. I believe that Silent Hill Downpour can achieve this.
Team Silent may be gone, but their series isn't. Instead... it's here, it's alive.

If you agree, add it to your sig.
alone in the town

Post by alone in the town »

Try this on for size:

Friedrich Nietzsche, The Wanderer and His Shadow (Der Wanderer und sein Schatten).

Aphorism 319: BELIEF IN ONESELF

Belief in Oneself. In our times we mistrust everyone who believes in himself. Formerly this was enough to make people believe in one. The recipe for finding faith now runs: "Spare not thyself! In order to set thy opinion in a credible light, thou must first set fire to thy own hut”!
SilentRobert23
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by SilentRobert23 »

alone in the town wrote:Try this on for size:

Friedrich Nietzsche, The Wanderer and His Shadow (Der Wanderer und sein Schatten).

Aphorism 319: BELIEF IN ONESELF

Belief in Oneself. In our times we mistrust everyone who believes in himself. Formerly this was enough to make people believe in one. The recipe for finding faith now runs: "Spare not thyself! In order to set thy opinion in a credible light, thou must first set fire to thy own hut”!
inb4 gazing into the abyss?