A Theory About Angela...

James got a letter. From a dead person. Oh dear.

Moderator: Moderators

Soulless-Shadow
Subway Guard

Re: A Theory About Angela...

Post by Soulless-Shadow »

The Adversary wrote:I understand the concealing her body because of abuse aspect, but, honestly, that's a bit too tenuous for me. My point is James wears a long-sleeved polo under a jacket, jeans, and boots. Can't it just be chilly out. . . ?
I did say I was speculating a little. In fact, I meant to add something about her probably being cold, but I kept getting interrupted while typing :x and forgot.
Either way, I think the similarities between both Angela and Mary are still important, even if Angela is just a little cold.
krakalackin wrote:Eddie wears a short-sleeved polo and shorts. :?
Oh how I wish Eddie wore more clothes. So much more. Well, at least enough so we didn't have to see his butt crack. >_<
CaptainBackfire
Just Passing Through

Post by CaptainBackfire »

....Eddie's buttcrack = Epic fail. On SO many levels.

Though it does give him character....

I think it's also interesting how his attire gives off the impression that he could care less about what people think of him, being that his clothes look filthy and yes, his buttcrack is exposed for the world's viewing pleasure, and yet his actions when James meets him in the freezer LOUDLY speak otherwise. And I quote:

"He always busted my balls. You fat, disgusting piece of shit! You make me sick! Fat ass. You're nothing but a waste of skin. You're so ugly, even your mama don't love you! Well maybe he was right. Maybe I am nothing but a fat, disgusting piece of shit. But ya know what? It doesn't matter if you're smart, dumb, ugly, pretty... it's all the same once you're dead... and a corpse can't laugh. From now on, if anyone makes fun of me... I'll kill 'em. Just like that!"

Oh yeah... He apparently cares LOADS about what others think of him. So much so, he'd kill someone over it. -_- Crazy, asscrack bearing weirdo that he is. But you gotta love him. He makes things interesting. James was a real ass though when he wanted to be. For instance... Sure, Laura /was/ a snotty little brat, but if he'd have kept his temper at bay, he'd have gotten a lot farther with her.... at least, that's my opinion.
Miette
Just Passing Through

Post by Miette »

That's a good theory. While I think everyone was real except for Maria, it's still a good observation. I never really thought of it that way. Thanks for sharing.
If the children don't grow up, our bodies get bigger but our hearts get torn up.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>being that his clothes look filthy<
He's an attendant at a gas station. I wouldn't expect him to be that clean.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.