Silent Hill 2 cast finally sign their waivers for Konami!

James got a letter. From a dead person. Oh dear.

Moderator: Moderators

AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Re: Silent Hill 2 cast finally sign their waivers for Konami

Post by AuraTwilight »

You're getting me wrong, I'm on your side when it comes to that. What I'm saying is, if you put the old voices back as an option, then what was the point? That's what I don't get.
I'm not sure what you mean. Some people didn't like the original voices, and some people want to hear new voices just because they can. The "point" of new voices is the same as the "point" for a HD re-release of the game in the first place; a new means of appreciating a classic game.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
FrankRD
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Re: Silent Hill 2 cast finally sign their waivers for Konami

Post by FrankRD »

AuraTwilight wrote:
You're getting me wrong, I'm on your side when it comes to that. What I'm saying is, if you put the old voices back as an option, then what was the point? That's what I don't get.
I'm not sure what you mean. Some people didn't like the original voices, and some people want to hear new voices just because they can. The "point" of new voices is the same as the "point" for a HD re-release of the game in the first place; a new means of appreciating a classic game.
But the whole point of the re-release is, as you said, the new way to appreciate the classic game, ergo, putting the old voices back, I think, is going against that.

But I'm rambling. I'll shut up now. :)