What are your thoughts on Guy Cihi/Konami HDCollection Issue

James got a letter. From a dead person. Oh dear.

Moderator: Moderators

peronmls
Brookhaven Receptionist

What are your thoughts on Guy Cihi/Konami HDCollection Issue

Post by peronmls »

Well im just want to hear what everyone thinks about Guy or Konami on the HD Collection issue. Im not sure what happened with him and Konami but I would like to hear what you guys think on the issue.
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Re: What are your thoughts on Guy Cihi/Konami HDCollection I

Post by AuraTwilight »

Why not read up on what happened before asking for people's opinions? Our viewpoints won't do you much if you're not sure of the situation.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Typographenia

Post by Typographenia »

I would like to echo Aura's statement.

I think somewhat lesser of him now, mainly due to the means in which he went about getting things his way and the way he turned it into a show for the public rather than keeping things behind the curtain (I suppose he or a supporter might argue that the public exposure lead towards the eventual result, but that's debatable). I still respect his work that he put into the original game, and I'm sure he's a great guy when it doesn't involve intellectual properties.

I would hope that most of these issues are behind them and us as a user base, but I know that isn't going to ever truly be the case. It seems pretty evident that there is some bad blood between people directly involved to varying capacity, but that's not really any of my business.
Aerith Gainsborough

Post by Aerith Gainsborough »

Exactly what the other two said. Also, we're not allowed to flame or flame bait anybody, and this thread is going to spiral into that, which is why I'm going to lock it.
I'm rarely on the forums anymore. Click here for ways to reach me.