James odd breathing in HD

James got a letter. From a dead person. Oh dear.

Moderator: Moderators

allison1262
Just Passing Through

James odd breathing in HD

Post by allison1262 »

So I just got my silent hill HD collection today (about friggin time) and I started playing silent hill 2, the main scenario. I noticed that when james stops for air his breathing is very scary to say the least. I first thought it was a monster but it was just too early in the game. his breathing just dosn't sound like breathing. I was just wondering if this was in the original game because it's been a while since I have played it. Or is it a glitch?
Soulless-Shadow
Subway Guard

Re: James odd breathing in HD

Post by Soulless-Shadow »

James does breath heavily in the original if you have him run for too long. However, I don't know if his heavy breathing in the HD collection is the same as the original as I haven't played the HD version yet.
Aerith Gainsborough
Historical Society Historian

Re: James odd breathing in HD

Post by Aerith Gainsborough »

It's not a glitch. Many people are complaining of this problem. Honestly, I don't feel that there needs to be a thread for this. People have been talking about this same thing in this thread.

Locking.

ETA: Also, I noticed that you accidentally posted this thread several times. I know it was an accident since they each had the same exact time when they were posted. If your internet lags when you're making a thread, don't refresh or try posting unless you make sure first that it didn't go through. This helps prevent this problem.

Thanks!
I'm rarely on the forums anymore. Click here for ways to reach me.