Motel Room Peep Hole.

Truck drivin' Travis detours into Silent Hill. Tree Top Tall & Wall-to-Wall, Good Buddy.

Moderator: Moderators

Severeth
Gravedigger

Post by Severeth »

Silent Pyramid wrote:I thought that Kaufmann is giving Lisa a shot. When I saw the PVT on the table later on I soon realized that he gave her a shot, not had sex with her...

Any other comments?
:)
Whenever I've been to a doctor to have shots, I've never had to take off my whole jacket... I just roll up my sleeve, they inject me, I roll it down and leave.

Lisa's jacket is in the bathroom. What do a lot of women do in motels and their homes before having sex? They go into the bathroom and sort themselves out first. Lisa went into the bathroom, pulled off her jacket and then probably washed her face or something.

Not only that, but I doubt Kauffmann would give her PVT AND inject her with it for free. They had sex. Disgusting, paedophilic sex.

OH GOD. D:

And no, Pyramid Head wasn't having sex in any of the rooms. He wasn't in 0rigins -- he's never even been in that part of town before.
I have a Youtube account where I sometimes post SH related videos. www.youtube.com/user/severeth

http://www.last.fm/user/Severeth
GrievousGarland

Post by GrievousGarland »

Poor Lisa. T_T

Oh how I hope he used a con-dam. She also should have gotten a lot of PTV for putting up with that shit. I would have asked for boxes full of syringes of it.

*cough* excuse me.

But yes, the peep holes are very creepy. I always seem to miss the one with the butcher though.
Darkness
Just Passing Through

Post by Darkness »

Lucky Kaufmann :? I always found Lisa hot.
Shannen the Manic
Just Passing Through

Post by Shannen the Manic »

Does Travis walk in on them at one point? I'm pretty sure he does...
chaomaster37
Just Passing Through

Post by chaomaster37 »

i need to play again so i can find this :?
dreams how do we know if it is not all just dream
sneaky
Just Passing Through

Post by sneaky »

poor Lisa... :(
" mess with the best;
die like the rest... "
sumcaker
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by sumcaker »

Shannen the Manic wrote:Does Travis walk in on them at one point? I'm pretty sure he does...
If you mean at the point where he falls down the hole and finds them getting dressed while sitting on the bed, and if you consider walking in on them, then yes, yes you do :D
^^
ShadowBaby
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by ShadowBaby »

Eileen Scarlette wrote:I assume they were having sex, but I think they mess up, Lisa was a strong and gentle character on the series, they screw it up in my humble opinion.
Funny, I remember Lisa as being needy and aggressive. She was terrified of leaving the hospital and never wanted to be left alone. She yelled at Harry for leaving her. I had a girlfriend like that; she was a controlling bitch.
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

Funny, I remember Lisa being annoying and ridiculous. In Origins she pretty much had a personality, but in SH1 I'll always hate her,
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
and I'm glad that she died.
This spoiler and others on this page are from SH1
Travis
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Travis »

^Wow! :shock: Why did she bother you that much in SH1? She was just a very frightened girl in the middle of hell.

To me Lisa is the most tragic character in the SH universe (except Alessa maybe),
and the part where she died, is possibly the most disturbing experience I've ever had.
Sega is paying close attention. Every vote, every facebook like counts. Keep spreading the word!!
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

^She annoyed me 'cause she's annoying. Simple as that.
and the part where she died, is possibly the most disturbing experience I've ever had.
Only 'cause she bleeds?
NeoAquarius12
Gravedigger

Post by NeoAquarius12 »

I second that. It isn't the fact that she just bleeds. It's more like... she disintegrates in an inability to be forgiven for the sins she has helped to create. It's the real tragedy in the first game, (depending on which ending you get).
And of course Lisa and the Kauf are doing it... but I doubt she was feeling too terrible about it.
I don't make a signature.
Except for the part of the signature explaining that I don't.
And that.
And that.
And that.
...and that.
Travis
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Travis »

Mephisto wrote:She annoyed me 'cause she's annoying.

Mephisto wrote:Only 'cause she bleeds?
Not only that. The whole conversation with Harry, the bleeding, what she said in her diary and "Not tomorrow" playing all along, caused a very appalling experience to me.
Sega is paying close attention. Every vote, every facebook like counts. Keep spreading the word!!
JuriDawn
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by JuriDawn »

Guys, I'm pretty sure that some of the people who have played Origins and might be reading this board have not played the first game. So please, let's keep spoilers for other games in spoiler boxes. At least the major ones.