Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 17 Nov 2017

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject:

Missing since: 12 May 2009
Notes left: 363
Last seen at: Singapore
nobody wrote:
Since the bad ending is not canon-> Travis is the trucker in the beginning of the game, not a pyramid head.

i know, i'm just stating my opinion about this...

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject:

Missing since: 08 Nov 2008
Notes left: 357
Last seen at: Blackwater Park
so am i. just don't get how you say it may be him and then say you know it's not. :mrgreen:

Subway Guard
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Ending...confused

Missing since: 20 Jun 2010
Notes left: 1626
I know I'm necro-bumping an old thread, but no-one seems to have suggested this; I always assumed the person watching Travis at the end of the bad ending was Lisa. I'll admit there's very little that led to this conclusion; the person appears to be wearing red, and Lisa's uniform is red... I know it's a stretch, but I figure that she was watching the doctors sedate him and feeling sorry for him, or something... I guess it makes more sense for it to be a random cult member as people have suggested, but I can't help but feel "what's the point?" in inserting a random nobody (because everything has to mean something, right? :wink: ).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13