Great News 4 People With PS2's

Truck drivin' Travis detours into Silent Hill. Tree Top Tall & Wall-to-Wall, Good Buddy.

Moderator: Moderators

Rob Matter
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Rob Matter »

Empty_Eyes wrote:the ten extra bucks won't kill you you... it's worth $30. I mean I'm not ttelling you what to do but come on... support the series. The more money that Konami can make from our love of SH the more investment will be made...

I know I Know... give a huge company more money but come on kiddies!
LoL, I think you yourself qualified my decision with your last comment.

Silent Hill is mainstream enough that it does not need my support, and I need all the gas money I can muster.
PeachySakura24
Historical Society Historian

Post by PeachySakura24 »

Oh, burn, lol. I agree though, you need the gas money more than a Silent Hill game. :)
phantomess
Moderator & Cult Member
Moderator & Cult Member

Post by phantomess »

PeachySakura24 wrote: you need the gas money more than a Silent Hill game. :)
Unfortunately, I know that all too well... I managed to get Origins on PS2, but in a little while here, I'll have to get a PS3 before I can play the next one... :shock:
Knower_Of_Truth
Just Passing Through

Post by Knower_Of_Truth »

I am very happy, Now if could get the money to buy it. Hmmmmmm... :?:
Who are you to wave your finger, you must have been out of your mind. You mustv'e been high.
Rob Matter
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Rob Matter »

My lovely girlfriend bought the game for me for my birthday. I’m up to the Sanitarium and so far it’s spectacular.
Yunee
Just Passing Through

Post by Yunee »

I'm glad it came out for ps2- I'm moving to a different country, and would rather pay the price of just the game, than to have to buy a console and the game! ^^ SH5 is coming out on xbox360 as well, I've heard, so that's lucky, I won't have to buy a ps3 either XD

Honestly though, with all of the new consoles and games out at the minute, there's no way you have have it all XD
[img]http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/218/0/2/You_bet__they_die____by_Yunee.jpg[/img]

In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.