Crying in the Cleopatra room?

Truck drivin' Travis detours into Silent Hill. Tree Top Tall & Wall-to-Wall, Good Buddy.

Moderator: Moderators

Midori-chan
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Midori-chan »

The game do have sexual themes, but nothing too extreme.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/profile/Midori-tan/]Profile[/url]\\[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Midori-tan]My Anime List[/url]\\[url=http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Midori-tan]My Manga List[/url]
Whoomp
Gravedigger

Post by Whoomp »

Drainage64 wrote:Well I don't know if it helps much but origins was the first silent hill game I bought and I actually ended up emailing the esrb to ask them what was so m-rated about the game. (I had siblings who would want to play it)

They told me one of the reasons it was rated M was because of the fact that you could hear laughing and stuff in that part of the hotel that indicated they were um...you know..lol

But ya I don't know how reliable they are..I mean they didn't run into the hot coffee thing. when they rated that gta game so...idk
Ahaha, yeah... sex sure damages kids more than violence. Also, if you want to get your siblings to play and fully enjoy a Silent Hill-game I wouldn't suggest start with Origins.
kideatsu
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by kideatsu »

I thought it was just Lisa and Kaufmann like everyone else is mostly saying...hmm what were they doing I wonder. lol jk
Däniken
Just Passing Through

Post by Däniken »

It sounded like a woman laughing. The laugh was a kind of arrogant and emotionally distant. The sort of laugh one could expect to hear in an elegant upper class party. This goes well with a room named "Cleopatra" with such a gorgeous interior. The sound contains elements from both cry and laughter and presumably for this reason some people interpret it as former and others as latter.

The guy mentioned in Janitors note appears to have murdered his wife or girlfriend. The snakebite photo could therefore be seen as a reference to both her and real Cleopatra. In the former case it would be a metaphorical one and in the latter case a literal one, since snake serves as a symbol for deceiving and conspiring and on the other hand Cleopatra is thought to have died from a snakebite.
I am Malth. You will never get past me.
Kiki
Just Passing Through

Post by Kiki »

In the same room you find a picture of someone dead by a snakebite hovering over a toilet
and the toilet is covered in blood so it could be that dead woman crying as she dies..... her ghost could forever remain the place she died, forever suffering.

it can't be lisa because you still here it if you return there which by then lisa is gone.