The rifle?

Truck drivin' Travis detours into Silent Hill. Tree Top Tall & Wall-to-Wall, Good Buddy.

Moderator: Moderators

punch145
Just Passing Through

The rifle?

Post by punch145 »

Okay on my first playthrough, about two thirds of the way through the game, I started to find rifle ammo. I looked in the inventory and on the box was a picture of a sniper rifle, but I never found the gun that the ammo was used for. So where is it?
Yana
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by Yana »

I did this too. It's in the otherworld Artaud Theatre, right at the end of the third floor corridor just past or outside Costume Storage. It's on a totem.
[url=http://iampaddy.com/spell/]Learn To Fucking Spell[/url]
punch145
Just Passing Through

Post by punch145 »

Ah, okay. Thanks. I'll be sure to remember that when I get to the theatre on this playthrough.
Yana
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by Yana »

You should be able to find it, once you get to the end of that corridor you shouldn't be able to miss it. :)
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

i thought that was the shotgun. the rifle is in andy's bookstore.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
game_over
Hope House Careworker

Post by game_over »

I also missed the hunting rifle on my first play through.
David01
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by David01 »

Yeah the hunting rifle is in Andy's book store. And the shotgun is on the totem pole in the theater. :wink:
The only way for evil to continue, is for good men to do nothing!!!!
Yana
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by Yana »

No...? The shotgun is in the Sanitarium, in otherworld patient belongings, it's on the door so you have to pick it up to leave the room. The hunting rifle is in the Theater, and the assault rifle is in Andy's books. At least the topic starter knows where both rifles are now anyway. He never stated which rifle he missed.
David01
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by David01 »

Oh that's right, sorry about that. :oops:
The only way for evil to continue, is for good men to do nothing!!!!
SilentCircus
Just Passing Through

Post by SilentCircus »

Omg, During the second time in the game, now I finally know where it is. Damn rifle bullets that did me no good but dragged his pockets down. Thanks guys.
Yesh, I would like some pepperoni for Cynthia too.
Revolverhawk
Just Passing Through

Post by Revolverhawk »

SilentCircus wrote:Omg, During the second time in the game, now I finally know where it is. Damn rifle bullets that did me no good but dragged his pockets down. Thanks guys.
I would be more worried about TV sets and filing cabinets dragging his pockets down, personally. I found it surreal how much stuff he could carry. He's like the opposite of Henry Townsend.
serek
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by serek »

I missed it the first two playthroughs. I couldn't for the life of me figure out where it was, until I finally decided to actually kill the ariels in the hallway and go on down the hall, instead of running the other way before they could get to me. Sure enough, there it was, leaving me to feel extremely dumb.
Why do you complain of your fate when you could so easily change it?
-Marquis de Sade