A link to a website with good shots of the monsters.

Truck drivin' Travis detours into Silent Hill. Tree Top Tall & Wall-to-Wall, Good Buddy.

Moderator: Moderators

angelofROOM302
Historical Society Historian

A link to a website with good shots of the monsters.

Post by angelofROOM302 »

I asked for a picture of the Carrion in some other forum thing, and I haven't gotten a response yet.

I googled and I haven't found any good websites. I went to some site, silenthillorigins.com and their information is way old. Really Really old. Anyone have any good links? Even just good screenshots.
Please and thank you!
ravern
Gravedigger

Post by ravern »

well it would be hard to find any good screenshots. with high detail etc etc as its realy difficult to take screenshots fro a psp. the screenshots available are the ones that have been supplied. maybe someone has found a way (none as far as i know) but i doubt they would of done it with silent hill sorry
angelofROOM302

Post by angelofROOM302 »

Awww, foo.
:(
I was at least thinking that someone could have gotten some great shots with the PS2 version at least by now. I'll keep searching google then. Thankyou.
SilentMadness
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by SilentMadness »

I do have a strategy guide for the game and if I get my stupid scanner working again I'll scan the page with the monsters image and info if you want. it might take a couple weeks or months according to when the scanner will cooperate with me. (the image is a little bit small but I can probably resize it for ya. :wink:
"It doesn't matter if you're smart, dumb, ugly, pretty...IT'S ALL THE SAME ONCE YOU'RE DEAD!"--Eddie Dombrowski
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
words to live by
Darkness Concept
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Darkness Concept »

angelofROOM302 wrote: I'll keep searching google then.
You may have already done this, but if you feel you've run into a brick wall with your search, you could always try searching for Silent Hill Zero. Who knows, it may yield good results.
There Was a Hole Here...
[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a344/octaveorange/waiting.jpg[/img]
It's Gone Now.
angelofROOM302

Post by angelofROOM302 »

Yay, thank you. I hope your scanner works soon.
That's a pretty good idea also, but the same websites came up.
mastermind
Just Passing Through

Post by mastermind »

http://www.silenthillforum.co.uk/index. ... iew&idev=5

there is a couple at the end but nothing really good. Its mostly of the characters.
Joshua Dennis
angelofROOM302

Post by angelofROOM302 »

Thank you for that link! It didn't really help much though.

I'm going to buy a PS2/Computer hookie adapter thingie and I'll get some really good screenshots onto my computer. I'm planning on making a website soon so i'll put some on there.
If anybody needs any good shots from this game, don't bother asking. :D

I have nothing better to do. Lol.