My stupid mistake or a glitch?

Truck drivin' Travis detours into Silent Hill. Tree Top Tall & Wall-to-Wall, Good Buddy.

Moderator: Moderators

angelofROOM302
Historical Society Historian

My stupid mistake or a glitch?

Post by angelofROOM302 »

Ugh, I am SO mad...!
Okay, I ran through Silent Hill Origins, for the 3rd time. I beat the game in 1 hour, 19 minutes and 43 seconds. I unlocked the ambassator (which I already had), fireman, daredevil, stalker, catographer (which I thought I'd never recieve!), sprinter and sharpshooter accolates! Sadly, I lost them all. I don't understand.. why?
I overwrote my first completion file of the game and to be honest, it said something but I didn't feel like reading all that, so I just overwrote anyways and I started the game up again, and I had NOTHING! Not even my moon gauntlets. :cry:
But, I noticed that the music in the background when I was saving, kept skipping over and over, so maybe it's a glitch?

Ugh, i'm nearly heartbroken. (Even though I have no problem with playing the whole game over)
Has this happen to anyone else? Or was I just being stupid for not reading before I saved. :oops:
Rule of Rose
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Rule of Rose »

Maybe you corrupted your file when you saved over your file?
She said her blood turns to ash
Burning eyes can't forgive you
Howling moon drives on
And deep in me
Your illusion
What you see in me
angelofROOM302
Historical Society Historian

Post by angelofROOM302 »

It's a bit strange because on everything I overwrite. Even other games. Even other silent hill games and i've never had this stupid problem before.
:(

Heh. I restarted on the same file and everything is okay now. I now only have lost the butcher accolade.