Search FAQ

Login | Register


All times are UTC [ DST ]


It is currently 25 May 2017




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 01 Aug 2006
Notes left: 11370
Last seen at: I'm here, and waiting for you
Quote:
Whats so hard about climbing a wall? Given enough momentum you can get pretty high up a wall as long as you dont stop.


Humans don't have sticky hands that'd allow them to stick there. Then there's SH4, where canonically only about 21 people ever come into contact with Walter's world in any manner until you get the Sacraments Ending. :P

Quote:
Humans also don't go unconsious from playing an online MMO game..


There are people who have died from MMO addiction, actually.

_________________
BlackFire2 wrote:
I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.


Top
   
 

Rosewater Park Attendant
 Post subject:

Missing since: 12 Jan 2008
Notes left: 1299
If you get two walls that are about 4' apart and have non-skid surfaces, you can climb them pretty much as high as they go. Just don't lose your balance!

There's nothing to suggest that the monsters are physically or mentally human. If they ever were, then their transition into Silent Hill has unrecognizably transformed them.


Top
   
 

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 01 Aug 2006
Notes left: 11370
Last seen at: I'm here, and waiting for you
Well, to say nothing isn't true. There's the ghosts in SH4 (along with arguably the Victim07+08), along with Leonard, the Missionary, and the Scrapers. That's it though.

_________________
BlackFire2 wrote:
I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.


Top
   
 

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 26 Aug 2008
Notes left: 102
What about Valtiel. He was supposed to be an angel yet appears as a barrow-headless executioner.

_________________
Come Murphy. The town awaits you.


Top
   
 

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 01 Aug 2006
Notes left: 11370
Last seen at: I'm here, and waiting for you
Executioner? Since when does he execute anyone? Aside from that, Angels aren't humans.

_________________
BlackFire2 wrote:
I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.


Top
   
 

SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 22 Apr 2006
Notes left: 629
Last seen at: Traversing the Portals of Reality
JamesisBetterThanHarry22 wrote:
What about Valtiel. He was supposed to be an angel yet appears as a barrow-headless executioner.


I assume you're referring to Pyramid Head when you say executioner? Pyramid Head's attire pays homage to Valtiel, just as the executioners in the Toluca Prison wore ceremonial robes for the same reason. He is not Valtiel. However, that's irrelevant in the end because as Aura pointed out, he isn't even human.

_________________
Image
Read.
Under the burning sun I take a look around / Imagine if this all came down.


Top
   
 

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: Re: Are Silent Hill monsters people? (and a complaint)

Missing since: 02 Sep 2011
Notes left: 2
As was previously stated not everything in silent hill is "usual." If one applies this to what we see in game then maybe both the "misty" silent hill and "otherworld" silent hill are both projections of alessa's mind then it becomes a possibility that the monsters seen in both are real people (cult members,leaders,ect.) that have caused her pain, and as was stated travis was a pawn she could have used him to take her revenge as she was physically unable to do anything but mentally her powers were strong as ever.


Top
   
 

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject: Re: Are Silent Hill monsters people? (and a complaint)
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 01 Aug 2006
Notes left: 11370
Last seen at: I'm here, and waiting for you
What does Alessa have to do with anything? In SH1, we knew that the nurses and doctors were human, but not any other monster....and in SH2 and such she's totally irrelevant.

_________________
BlackFire2 wrote:
I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.


Top
   
 

Moderator
 Post subject: Re: Are Silent Hill monsters people? (and a complaint)
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 15 Apr 2004
Notes left: 11052
Last seen at: In the anals of forum history
Also, shouldn't you be doing more than stating the obvious if you're dragging three year old corpse threads out of the slush pile?

_________________
Image


Top
   
 

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject: Re:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 29 Jun 2009
Notes left: 2301
JamesisBetterThanHarry22 wrote:
What about Valtiel. He was supposed to be an angel yet appears as a barrow-headless executioner.


He does have a head. You probably mean faceless rather than headless. And he is an angel ( or demon as Heather probably saw him as).
He appears as such because of the effect of the otherworld, and perhaps how Heather views him.

_________________
[img]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee419/silentfog/signature.jpg[/img]


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: