Flauros Device - explained

Truck drivin' Travis detours into Silent Hill. Tree Top Tall & Wall-to-Wall, Good Buddy.

Moderator: Moderators

woofy
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Flauros Device - explained

Post by woofy »

I don't get why everyone is so confused about the Flauros device.
It's basically a glorified demon trap. (The demon Flauros, to be precise though I suppose it could trap any demon).
Anyone familiar with the occult knows that if a demon is trapped in a triangle it cannot lie and has to obey it's master (the capturer, normally a strong magician).
The flauros device if given to Alessa would help focus her powers. Flauros would have to do whatever Alessa said and assist her in any way she wanted.
It's been suggested that the Flauros is a device that is the 'batteries' for the town of Silent Hill. I disagree. Am I correct about all this or missing any details?
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

I don't get why everyone is so confused about the Flauros device.
It's basically a glorified demon trap. (The demon Flauros, to be precise though I suppose it could trap any demon).
Anyone familiar with the occult knows that if a demon is trapped in a triangle it cannot lie and has to obey it's master (the capturer, normally a strong magician).
The flauros device if given to Alessa would help focus her powers. Flauros would have to do whatever Alessa said and assist her in any way she wanted.
I think everyone knows this already.
It's been suggested that the Flauros is a device that is the 'batteries' for the town of Silent Hill. I disagree.
Ditto, but if it turns out to be true, I won't be TOO upset.
Am I correct about all this or missing any details?
You're basically correct.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.