Murdering enemies...?

Truck drivin' Travis detours into Silent Hill. Tree Top Tall & Wall-to-Wall, Good Buddy.

Moderator: Moderators

Biccard
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Murdering enemies...?

Post by Biccard »

I know I've already asked this in another section, but I wan't to ask about this game too, so I'm sorry if I've done it wrong guys.
Does it count as a fighting kill when you stomp an enemy to finish it off?
Because I used the tesla rifle all through the game, and I didn't get the Sharpshooter accolade.
PartyHard
Just Passing Through

Post by PartyHard »

You should ask this in the Daddy Help Me section.
der Morgenstern Czigany
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by der Morgenstern Czigany »

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure that in ALL the games, completely finishing off/killing an enemy counts as one kill (even if you finish them off by stomping on them).
[img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee119/Isis-Osiris-Horus/RestlessDreams.jpg[/img]
[size=84]*Feel free to browse: http://www.youtube.com/89Winters .[/size]
Oddish
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by Oddish »

Yes, stomping on an enemy is a Fighting kill. To get the Brawler accolade, I used theMoon Gauntlets to hit each enemy once (only once), then stomped it.

If you want the Sharpshooter Accolade, just burn every enemy with the rifle until thetre's no doubt it's dead. Not difficult with unlimited ammo.
Biccard
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Biccard »

So, just shoot it and kill it from afar, and not walk up to it and trigger the finishing-kill sequence thingy, to get the sharpshooter accolade?
Oddish
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by Oddish »

Yes, just keep shooting until there's no doubt the thing's dead. Like I said, it's pretty easy. I did Sharpshooter while also getting Daredevil and Sprinter, so I didn't want to get close to any of the monsters.